The FG Awards 2022

Congratulations to everyone that won! Contact with FG’ers varies but always good to see others being recognised for their contributions and all well deserved.

Personally, it was a shock to win the first time and even more this so time as my main aim is to fulfill the quota for cunt of the group 😄 It’s an honour to be awarded in such a way and I now have 2 trophies under my monitor 🥰

D7FF76CC-B663-4B8B-A8B2-37F9BD48CB0E.thumb.jpeg.367974f952a533ed404925c45624e356.jpeg

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Congratulations all well deserved.

I would love to know who infected me whilst we had the meet as that infection is the cause of me going deaf in my right ear and won't hear properly till the new year 😂

slamminbones.png

Wtf?!?!?  🤯

I’m blown away by this!  I’m sitting here trying to figure out what to type and I’m just lost for words.  Thank you @GazzaGarrattand FG for this.  I’m honoured!  You all rock!! 🤘🏻

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

@GazzaGarratti forgot about that GM moment with Nick and Kempy 😂😂😂 Your res in an impossible place…. Nick turns around to find you and backs up into the milk and dies instantly then Kempy’s like “I don’t leave a guardian behind” and goes for your res rather than Nicks and dies too 😂😂😂😂

Thank you for this award! @GazzaGarratt

Want to say I'm honoured and don't know what to say etc.....but tbf I f****** deserve it and you can suck a d***  if you think otherwise.

Now bow before me! 😈😈😈

1 minute ago, Macca89 said:

Thank you for this award! @GazzaGarratt

Want to say I'm honoured and don't know what to say etc.....but tbf I f****** deserve it and you can suck a d***  if you think otherwise.

Now bow before me! 😈😈😈

I’ll bow before you when you have an FG’er of the year….or 2 like me.  Now get on your knees before me.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 12/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

giving us great joy

Thank you, though I feel like you type this bit out through gritted teeth 😄 

But yeah it has been incredibly welcoming here and getting to meet you all quite early on was really good 🙂  It genuinely feels like just a big group of friends (or as you put it Lee a family).

Luseth.png