Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

4 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I can't make the STB work for me. Every game with it has been painfully bad.

The Ak-762. TAQ-56. AK545 seem to be best so far for me. Kind of regret that the Russian guns are so good. Haven't  tried the AK74U since I was leveling the RPK, Icarus, SP-R and Expedite instead

Funny thing is I struggled with the 545. The STB definitely benefits stability attachments if you’re trying to play at range. It’s bouncy. Mid to close range it shreds. 

Khastov AR is probably the easiest and quickest Gold i've done so far. Just the Gold challenges now for the VEL-46 SMG and then i'll move on to another AR and SMG.

Battle Rifle wise, I'm actually struggling more than others with SPR208. Don't really know what attachments help with this? Just feel like i'm a sitting duck most of the time with it and just get hit markers rather than one hit kills.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Your a machine Chris @TigerBurge

I finished another 3 recently. Kastov 545, Taq 56 and the Pila.

Using some of the Icarus LMG now (which I loved in the beta). 

Also trying some of the STB (Aug) 

Been leveling the RPG + Jokr as well. 

Probably going to try my first SMG soon and maybe the M16 once I've unlocked it. 

52 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Your a machine Chris @TigerBurge

I finished another 3 recently. Kastov 545, Taq 56 and the Pila.

Using some of the Icarus LMG now (which I loved in the beta). 

Also trying some of the STB (Aug) 

Been leveling the RPG + Jokr as well. 

Probably going to try my first SMG soon and maybe the M16 once I've unlocked it. 

These camo challenges are simple compared to years past. I hadn’t planned on doing them. I honestly was expecting to hate this game. I was wrong both times. Only LMG I’ve used is the RAAL I think and it’s really good 

9 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

These camo challenges are simple compared to years past. I hadn’t planned on doing them. I honestly was expecting to hate this game. I was wrong both times. Only LMG I’ve used is the RAAL I think and it’s really good 

It's definitely easier to gold weapons for sure in this game. Your still going through them at a monstrous pace. 

The Icarus is nice. It's still an LMG, but doesn't feel like say the M60 from black ops with the standard LMG handling. It feels a little more agile. Still slower than the AR's etc, but feels pretty good to use. 

Finished VEL-46 SMG last night. Got a little sporadic and started other ARs whilst i had the last few 3 kills without dying challenge. I'm not far off Khastov 545, still need hipfires with it first. Mainly so I can then use the Khastov 74U. @TigerBurge , got the STB going. Pretty decent although not as quick as the original Khastov. Had a few epic moments with it though already. Any attachment suggestions for it?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Finished VEL-46 SMG last night. Got a little sporadic and started other ARs whilst i had the last few 3 kills without dying challenge. I'm not far off Khastov 545, still need hipfires with it first. Mainly so I can then use the Khastov 74U. @TigerBurge , got the STB going. Pretty decent although not as quick as the original Khastov. Had a few epic moments with it though already. Any attachment suggestions for it?

All depends on how you want to play it. It excels at close to medium range. The recoil is a little bouncy. I would build it for ADS speed, sprint to fire speed and recoil control. 

45 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

The minibak got some nerfs with season 1 update. 

It definitely benefits from attachments. It’s gotten better. I think the nerf was to it’s range. 

9 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

It definitely benefits from attachments. It’s gotten better. I think the nerf was to it’s range. 

I watched the Xclusive Ace video, can't remember exactly. But it was multiple things, maybe 2-3 different things. 

ADS was increased slightly by about 16-30ms or something, range and maybe strafe or sprint speed was lowered very slightly again like ADS by small margins. 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

Lachmann 762 gold. First battle rifle gold. Not bad other than mounted kills. 

That thing shreded when put in auto mode. It's hard to control but just a beast. Did you like it?

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

Lachmann 762 gold. First battle rifle gold. Not bad other than mounted kills. 

Just on to this now. First one for me too so hopefully not too bad.

54 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

That thing shreded when put in auto mode. It's hard to control but just a beast. Did you like it?

Will need to try this out.

Kastov 545 is Gold which means I can finally try the Kastov 74U.

@IRaMPaGe  @LordBaguette  @MrBiron  @Diddums @Greboth @Macca89  @Luseth  @James5497  @datfroggieguy  @techno  I know some of you have been playing lately, so you must have some gold guns by now?!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@IRaMPaGe  @LordBaguette  @MrBiron  @Diddums @Greboth @Macca89  @Luseth  @James5497  @datfroggieguy  @techno  I know some of you have been playing lately, so you must have some gold guns by now?!

Nope not a one. The ak I think is close but I was unlocking red and blue tiger. The launcher is close but I can't be arsed trying to get 2 kills in one life. It's a stupid challenge after getting 40 kills to unlock it. I haven't actually played season 1 yet.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I haven't even looked at the challenges for any of the camos. I'm not even sure if I have a single camo unlocked yet 🤷‍♂️

fart.gif

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Only the STB - trying to unlock all guns and attachments first

cba