Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

An update on my camo mastery: I still haven't unlocked a single camo for any gun.

Because of the way that we unlock new guns and attachments I've been concentrating on getting the things I want unlocked. Once that's done I'll go for the camo's.

fart.gif

11 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

An update on my camo mastery: I still haven't unlocked a single camo for any gun.

Because of the way that we unlock new guns and attachments I've been concentrating on getting the things I want unlocked. Once that's done I'll go for the camo's.

You mean you haven't got any gold camos yet? It's impossible to not unlock regular camos, some are literally 50 kills with a gun. 

Got the Icarus done today. The best gun in the game in my opinion. I needed to get the mantle kills done. I have a 2.1 K/D using that gun. Nothing else I have compares to it. 

Also did the SPR 208. I really like that gun too

6 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Got the Icarus done today. The best gun in the game in my opinion. I needed to get the mantle kills done. I have a 2.1 K/D using that gun. Nothing else I have compares to it. 

Also did the SPR 208. I really like that gun too

The Icarus is really good, doesn't feel like the traditional slow LMG. 

It has nice mobility and drops people fast it seems. 

I think the RPK is better just slightly, just from my experience and having them both gold. 

I agree tho, the Icarus is a serious gun. I enjoyed it even back in the  beta. 

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

The Icarus is really good, doesn't feel like the traditional slow LMG. 

It has nice mobility and drops people fast it seems. 

I think the RPK is better just slightly, just from my experience and having them both gold. 

I agree tho, the Icarus is a serious gun. I enjoyed it even back in the  beta. 

I had the RPK gold way before the Icarus. I kept hearing how it was the best LMG. I don't personally have the level of success with the RPK that I do with the Icarus

I think my K/D with the gun is around 1 while the Icarus is 2.1 so I clearly play much better with the Icarus. Not sure why but if it works, don't mess with it. 

I have even been bringing the Icarus in DMZ and it shreds those armored guys

On 12/3/2022 at 9:18 AM, MrBiron said:

I think Tom @LordBaguette  is doing the same thing. You'll probably find you'll only have the Gold challenge to do on some of the guns when you go back and check them.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

20 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

Turns out I've got 4 camo's unlocked. I just didn't realise because the UI in this game is utterly shit and it's hard to keep track of things.

You're just getting old m8. Even I can find them easily! 🤣

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Turns out I've got 4 camo's unlocked. I just didn't realise because the UI in this game is utterly shit and it's hard to keep track of things.

Just a baby compared to some of us

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Finished the HCR LMG last night. 

It's a fatter slower Aug, it's pretty good. Not much else to say about it. 

Just started it today. Nothing special about it what so ever 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Just started it today. Nothing special about it what so ever 

I know an LMGs main benefit is the big mag, I actually found the 42rnd mag for the HCR to be better than the standard 60. Does help the mobility a little to make it more competitive.

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Sakin is gold. Good gun. Seems very balanced 

One of my first golds, think it was my second after the M4. 

It's a very traditional LMG imo. 

23 hours ago, Tove said:

I'm currently going for gold on my final Assault Rifle the M16, I don't know how far down the camo rabbit hole that I'm going to go as I'm not too great with snipers and the launcher challenges terrify me.

Gold unlocked on the M16 platinum challenges unlocked, I'm not sure I'm going to focus too much on those though. 

Omg, @TigerBurge  @IRaMPaGe  that Icarus LMG is insane. I've got STB nearly done, Lachman 556 Gold and the last AR would be the M16 so I can move to Platinum AR challenges. I'm so glad the game makes you use other guns to unlock other guns otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried this beast of a gun. And straight from stock its insane!!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Omg, @TigerBurge  @IRaMPaGe  that Icarus LMG is insane. I've got STB nearly done, Lachman 556 Gold and the last AR would be the M16 so I can move to Platinum AR challenges. I'm so glad the game makes you use other guns to unlock other guns otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried this beast of a gun. And straight from stock its insane!!

I loved the Lachmann. Excellent all around. You will change your mind when you get to the M16. You will be questioning your very existence. Hating life and everyone on IW. As you’re doing this remember I did it before the buff 🤣. The Icarus I basically made into a AR.