Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

18 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Just on to this now. First one for me too so hopefully not too bad.

Will need to try this out.

Kastov 545 is Gold which means I can finally try the Kastov 74U.

@IRaMPaGe  @LordBaguette  @MrBiron  @Diddums @Greboth @Macca89  @Luseth  @James5497  @datfroggieguy  @techno  I know some of you have been playing lately, so you must have some gold guns by now?!

Haven't been able to play too much yet. 30 games in and I've still got quite a bit to learn and unlock first.

Assault rifles:

M4

TAQ-56

Kastov 762

Lachmann-556

STB 556

Kastov 545

Battle rifles:

Lachmann-762

TAQ-V

FTAC RECON

Marksman rifles:

SP-R 208

Launchers:

Pila

STRELA-P

Yes, I'm a whore for a camo 😄

banlol.png

Launchers all gold, first SMG also gold. Started the pistols and the first one is an absolute monster, I'm often outplaying SMGs with it. 

Saving shotguns until after snipers, it'll feel like a holiday after doing those.

banlol.png

9 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I have the Jokr now gold. Still have to do the RPG and Strela as regards to launchers. 

I’m not a fan of the Strella. Very inconsistent 

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

I’m not a fan of the Strella. Very inconsistent 

From the very limited time I've used it, it's probably the worst one by my first impressions. 

It's got 3 big turn offs. 

1: Poor Damage/Radius 

2: Horrible slow reload animation and handing

3: No lock on

Everything about it sucks ass. Looks like I will be aiming for feet and trying for direct impacts. 

Might be better as a melee weapon. 😂

14 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

From the very limited time I've used it, it's probably the worst one by my first impressions. 

Everything about it sucks ass. Looks like I will be aiming for feet and trying for direct impacts. 

Domination, B flags. Ammo box and overclock. If you die, run back and grab the rockets from your corpse. 

banlol.png

2 hours ago, Diddums said:

Domination, B flags. Ammo box and overclock. If you die, run back and grab the rockets from your corpse. 

Sounds like a good plan, I'm not anywhere near getting or attempting kills with that monstrosity. 

There are easier ways to level it up without killing anyone or shooting anything down. 

Finally got the Khastov 74U done! The Point Blank kills are a nightmare, you literally have to have the person's face on your screen for it to register as point blank. Only 3 ARs to go now and might have a chance at my very first Platinum camo on a Call of Duty game lol!

Moved on to the Lachman 556 to main now. I probably should check my secondary slots too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 11/29/2022 at 11:53 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

You said you weren't into DMZ but that will do it. You rank up weapons crazy fast in that mode. Have it as your insured weapon and go kill stuff. Plenty of vehicles to shoot too

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

You said you weren't into DMZ but that will do it. You rank up weapons crazy fast in that mode. Have it as your insured weapon and go kill stuff. Plenty of vehicles to shoot too

I was thinking more Kill Confirmed picking up tags whilst wielding it. 

You get loads of XP from it. 

Add decoy grenades + DDOS field upgrade you rack up the XP. 

Also Hardpoint is good, if you capture it first you get like 400 or so XP. That's the equivalent of 4 kills. 

With any double weapon XP tokens as well your golden. 

Don't need to actually get kills till level 11.

As long as you tactically equip the desired weapon at the right time, you will passively get it levelled. 🙂

So I have been working towards and picking up a few gold camos, mostly coming through gameplay and just trudging along with a gun until I get it ^_^

And just typing this out I realise I have a couple more than I realised.

So far I have (just working through assault rifles at the moment as they are my preferred choices, imagine I will move onto SMG's next) -

Taq-56 (Got this last night)

M4

Kastov 762

STB-556

Kastov 545

I am now working towards the Kastov 74U which isn't too bad, I have 4 of the point blank kills that Lee said are a pain in the ass but I find these are ok if you manage to get the drop on someone and I have 10 of the 30 crouched kills.

Maybe if I get the lacman 556 (have not used this yet) and the M16 which I haven't unlocked yet I will be able to look at platinums on the assault rifles before too long.

Luseth.png

18 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Sounds like a good plan, I'm not anywhere near getting or attempting kills with that monstrosity. 

There are easier ways to level it up without killing anyone or shooting anything down. 

Shoot House. Camp upstairs. Close the door. Lay down right in front of door. Rinse and repeat. Can get them done it a couple of matches. 

20 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

SO-14 is gold. That has been the worse gold grind so far. Not a good gun at all. Battle rifles are done. Well on to LMGs 

I've heard that the SO-14 is terrible, any redeeming factors? Just awful at everything? 

36 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I've heard that the SO-14 is terrible, any redeeming factors? Just awful at everything? 

It’s by far the worst BR. I played slow with it. Kitted ot for recoil control and ADS speed. Didn’t run and gun with it. The best thing it has going for it is a fast fire rate. Aim center and spam 

16 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

It’s by far the worst BR. I played slow with it. Kitted ot for recoil control and ADS speed. Didn’t run and gun with it. The best thing it has going for it is a fast fire rate. Aim center and spam 

Makes me wonder what a hipfire build would be like. 😂