What car do you have?

On 7/23/2020 at 4:10 PM, Diddums said:

Well, she's got shit taste but she's not fucking blind. 

After seeing that blind would be a step up 🙈

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently have a GT86. Definitely my dumbest purchase, but that's what your mid 20's are for... right?        

I currently own an Audi A3 1.8 sline quattro I moved into this nearly 2 years ago from a fiesta st-2 .   The wifes motorbility car is a seat ateca I convinced her to go for it I  orange.

Still rocking the Mini, needs a bit of TLC but it's honestly the best car to have in London. I can squeeze it through any spot, park it on a dime, costs £lol to run, don't care if it gets a scratch or

Posted Images

@phil bottle its a BMW, therefore I have to side with @Diddums, even if they own MINIs now.

I know @Nutcuttlit  had a rough deal on Kia's but honestly, we've not had a problem with my wife's Stonic. Its a really nice car and kind of gives you a feeling of a bigger car but not having to go full hog and buy an SUV or 4x4 like every mofo in the world wants to show off their big willy's and fanjita's. Its a damn smart car that has lots of space for the cost and would you probably save you a packet based on the next one up (Sportage).

kia stonic.jpg

I'm really impressed with that little Stonic, it's a fantastic little car. We were looking at X-Ceeds a while ago and I ended up having a mooch around the showroom and honestly Kia make great cars, as do Hyundai. I remember the days when driving either of these marques was basically self-admission that you've failed at life. It's awesome how far they've come! 

banlol.png

Why are Tesla cars so ugly? Personally I cant wait until the roads become quiet, apart from the obvious whining, and I'm not talking about Jeremy Clarkson but no chance I'd pick up a Musk Mobile[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Why are Tesla cars so ugly? Personally I cant wait until the roads become quiet, apart from the obvious whining, and I'm not talking about Jeremy Clarkson but no chance I'd pick up a Musk Mobileemoji846.png

I thought early versions were always cool looking but they've started to make them more mainstream and stereotypical family car looking, maybe because it'll make him more money that way rather than standing out from all of the rest.

I may be sensing my old side kicking in lately as at least Covid lockdown brought an element of peace and quietness to the streets when you've popped outside in the garden over the past 3/4 months.

• 3 months later...