FG League - Team Championship?
Posted
On 5/19/2021 at 7:18 AM, Greboth said:

So I've updated the rankings to include the last 2 league races.  It's calculated on the last 20 races as this pretty much covers the whole Spring league but I'm open to change this number if people have a better idea.  Where people haven't done 20 races, I've counted all the races they did enter.

This gives the following ranking

1. Kiwi

2. Greboth

3. @Mikepjbell

4. Agent_gsv

5. James

6. @phil bottle

7. @Shucker

8.  Jordie

9.  Tom @LordBaguette

10. Rich @tronic44

11. Clive @Teenwolf25

12. Lee @GazzaGarratt

13. @Stretch616

14. Matt

15. @TonyAE86

16. @crispymorgan

17. Paul @slamminbones

18. Macca @Macca89

19. @Spacedeck

20. Gary @techno

21. Cal @TheMuggySpud

I've tagged everyone so hopefully people will say if they will be making more races going forward but removing those who haven't done many races, running the teams as first & last, 2nd and 2nd last etc.  It makes the preliminary teams;

Team 1: Kiwi and Macca

Team 2: Greboth and Paul

Team 3: Mike and Crispy

Team 4: James and Lee

Team 5: Phil and Jordie

This does depend on a few things like if Matt @Misneach_ is planning to make more races after his move?

@jordie1892 are you still planning to make more races if we're doing teams?

James @Lurch   You've made quite a few races but not all of them so not sure if you want to commit to a team championship or not, and

@JBR Kiwi You've mentioned a couple times about not being around for races going forward for obvious reason so unsure whether I should be including you.

FG League Average(1).xlsx 38.7 kB · 3 downloads

Yes I’ll be trying to attend after June 17th.  I feel like the team thing will give me a better shot of not being completely horrible 

GT Sport - FG Races
Posted

This game is both a blessing and a curse. If you enter this with any other thought than having a Love/Hate relationship with GT Sport you'll end up like @LordBaguette  Ceeb's (CBA TOM). Honestly love getting on with you lot Tuesday evenings for race days. The wife has not been pleased as our time difference puts me directly in the cross hairs of the end of the workday, time to pickup our son, and get dinner on the table. Alas she has given in as long as I'm off by 5:30 (Half 10 for you lot). It must be said that you can have phenomenal times and make one mistake and it be a misfortune. Its great to see that we are all improving week to week which makes any errors spotlights in our group. I don't think picking up the wheel gave me as much of an advantage as I had hoped. Its more of not only practicing the course but trying to practice clean racing. I know I can speak for myself that I'm improving in that regard. staying behind other instead of risking a pass and doing us both in. I don't know how long this all can last but I hope we keep it up. I cannot promise @Greboth that I will be a contender any time soon but @Mikepjbell  and @GazzaGarratt are on your tail. I've got to give it to @slamminbones  for his improvement over the weeks. We are typically neck and neck with some races but he blew me away on race one this week. As for @phil bottle I saw someone comment in the livestream that you were hacking.....must be true it was on the internets.... as it was the only way you passed me with such amazing speed. LOL GGFG

Sincerely yours,

No! Not Matt, Not Matt!

GT Sport - FG Races
Posted

*Bern bern bern bern* what’s up guys? It’s your boy matty happy New Years to all. I don’t know if games are planned for tonight but if my GT sport peeps are around I would love to do some races tonight get pissed and inevitably rage quit! Tonight 9 pm Friday January 1st 2021.
@jordie1892  @JBR-Kiwi  @phil bottle @Mikepjbell  @Spacedeck  @LordBaguette  @Greboth @Diddums @Stretch616  @GazzaGarratt hope I didn’t forget anyone. Pepperoni Toni ... 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy