• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lee, you are the heart and soul of our community, we know who the cock and balls side is, but I'll focus on you for now.   Thank you so much for everything you do, all of your care and worry

Happy Birthday @Diddums @NCA-Paendrag and @Playertd   Hope you all have a fantastic day!   

So thought I'd share a little late present I got in the post today. As soon as I seen it had 'Leigh' on it I knew who it was from as he had said he was sending me some Thermal Paste. Well....this is

Posted Images

Happy birthday to our wonderful Rachel Richyboi @tronic44! We're all wishing you a fun packed year and that your job actually gives you the standard holiday that we're all entitled to this year so we can play more video games with you 😎😬 Stay classy buddy and enjoy some sleep! 💃🍺

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Happy birthday to our wonderful Rachel Richyboi @tronic44! We're all wishing you a fun packed year and that your job actually gives you the standard holiday that we're all entitled to this year so we can play more video games with you 😎😬 Stay classy buddy and enjoy some sleep! 💃🍺

Aww fanks Lee 😘

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect