Vault of Glass Launch Day

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Destiny Roadmap

Launch Day for Vault of Glass into Destiny 2

Time expected to launch - 10AM PDT / 6PM UK TIME

Power Level Cap for Contest Mode 1300

Put your name down here so we know you'll be around. Also see the separate discussion topic in the Destiny section HERE

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 4/30/2021 at 6:06 PM, RenFengge said:

Mmmm.... okay. I'll switch to confirm.. Just don't stick me on a rando team, eh? Prefer to be on Baab's for my own sanity lol. And, yes, I'll be popping some anti-stress pills haha.

That's great La,   same deal as Atraks though, this time you get to kill my Gorgon

So less than a week to go. And we have 7 (possibly 9 with La and Carl's old team mates), anyone else going to sign up for a bit of a unique blind raid, in that it might not be very blind at all, or maybe there's some twists? I only hope they have at least added Rally Banners!

I believe 1300 light is a must, and some progress through the seasonal artefact might be helpful (Charlie and i have got that one mod that seems, from its description, to make Anarchy even better. Best gun in the game getting a buff !!!  )

Let me know as it would be good to sort teams 

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

So less than a week to go. And we have 7 (possibly 9 with La and Carl's old team mates), anyone else going to sign up for a bit of a unique blind raid, in that it might not be very blind at all, or maybe there's some twists? I only hope they have at least added Rally Banners!

I believe 1300 light is a must, and some progress through the seasonal artefact might be helpful (Charlie and i have got that one mod that seems, from its description, to make Anarchy even better. Best gun in the game getting a buff !!!  )

Let me know as it would be good to sort teams 

Our old team mates. Not sure if @GhostProteus , @RedBeardCG , or @wh1skeyactual  will be on...

But, we have 2 from a separate server (brothers) that will make this 9.

I'm curious on @Kemp210  if he will join? I think he will??

And also what about @Bluebear ? And, @Riff Machine ? Or, @jordie1892 ? Or anyone else curious to do this?? 

7 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

I'll be up for this, but don't ask me to remember anything from VoG as I barely ran it in D1, I was a TakenTot 😂

Don't ask me to remember anything from D1.. because i never played it hahahah..

You gonna be good with your sandwiches beforehand? 😄 

Head set on charge, controller on charge , inspirational emojis selected !! I’ll be on around 5 for some pre raid stretching! 

Good luck everyone 

7 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Head set on charge, controller on charge , inspirational emojis selected !! I’ll be on around 5 for some pre raid stretching! 

Good luck everyone 

And truly horrible shader selected

You know... we, as a team, might not have completed the contest, but I'm actually quite surprised on how far we got. I thought it was going to be as god awful as the intro where we were dying every 3 seconds.

I want to give extra kudos to:

@Baabcat  and @Venom  for doing a stellar job, as usual, on telling us what we need to do lol.

@Riff Machine  for stepping in while his dinner was ready while @crispymorgan  had to go be a good friend... 

@Therealraiser  and @Raven_13_7  for coming in on Sunday to get us where we are. @Therealraiser 's builds are quite impressive... and that's coming from someone who barely understands them lol.

And, @Teenwolf25  for slightly being conned into doing Templar and Gorgon's Labyrinth with us. Saved my ass enough times to get us past Templar. And, showing off with his damage. Sorry, not sorry? 😄 

Lastly, @GazzaGarratt for working with me on the rosters and leading Team 2. We will find better ways to handle this moving forward.. where both of us don't want to drink lol.

17 hours ago, RenFengge said:

You know... we, as a team, might not have completed the contest, but I'm actually quite surprised on how far we got. I thought it was going to be as god awful as the intro where we were dying every 3 seconds.

I want to give extra kudos to:

@Baabcat  and @Venom  for doing a stellar job, as usual, on telling us what we need to do lol.

@Riff Machine  for stepping in while his dinner was ready while @crispymorgan  had to go be a good friend... 

@Therealraiser  and @Raven_13_7  for coming in on Sunday to get us where we are. @Therealraiser 's builds are quite impressive... and that's coming from someone who barely understands them lol.

And, @Teenwolf25  for slightly being conned into doing Templar and Gorgon's Labyrinth with us. Saved my ass enough times to get us past Templar. And, showing off with his damage. Sorry, not sorry? 😄 

Lastly, @GazzaGarratt for working with me on the rosters and leading Team 2. We will find better ways to handle this moving forward.. where both of us don't want to drink lol.

Yes that intro was hell ! Also a thanks to @techno  for stepping in to assist in that opening hell whilst Crispy was late. I think both teams did great just to get into VoG after that. 

Happy to say the fresh run we did yesterday evening  saw considerable progress, I think we got to gatekeeper in the same time it took to open the bloody door on Saturday.  Gatekeeper itself  has changed a fair bit from the original, but i dont think it was too much of a problem, just meant we had to have the whole team active rather than having a couple add clearing, so i think its a change for the better.

And Aetheon changes as well, but i think we  are well on the way to understanding that.

Massive thanks to @GazzaGarratt and @RenFengge  for sorting out the rosters for Saturday, I know it was a trying time !!!

18 hours ago, RenFengge said:

its not about what one person can do for dps on their own, it’s the combined dps of everyone which gets the boss killed.  I can only tell you how I do it and what I use. Just remember though I have to be able to output big dps at times if you want to learn low man raids. Other than that it just helps other who can’t.

Also I think helping others to improve their dps is probably more useful than bragging about the most and calling out the person with the least..... but that’s just my normal thoughts 🤷‍♂️ @RenFengge