FG Fantasy Football 2018/19 Season

GazzaGarratt

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Did you pick a team of current and ex Arse players? Or was it someone else I saw languishing at the foot of the table? emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I got fucked over by not picking Mane or Salah and opting for Sane and Debruyne instead. Changes have been made! I was certain Sane and Mahrez would start with Sterling going rather far in the WC with England. But, there’s still plenty of matches to be played!

18 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I got fucked over by not picking Mane or Salah and opting for Sane and Debruyne instead. Changes have been made! I was certain Sane and Mahrez would start with Sterling going rather far in the WC with England. But, there’s still plenty of matches to be played!

Yeah, I went for Salah in the end, but just until the end of August, upon which Harry Class A will be replacing him :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thanks for the top advice lads 😂

I'll check my team out later and see what I can do to rectify this. Still higher than 2 others though 😂

On 8/14/2018 at 12:59 PM, phil bottle said:

Yeah, I went for Salah in the end, but just until the end of August, upon which Harry Class A will be replacing him :D

Oh ye of little faith!! 😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Well, looks like I was’t bottom of the pile for long 😂 How’s it going down there @GazzaGarratt?

Now I just need to get Arnautovic back in the starting XI and things should be fine for a while :P

Are you guys still playing? I'mma just jump in 8  weeks late, hope y'all don't mind... 
You've just given me incentive to start checking it more often so I don't come bottom of the pile in a few weeks time again! [emoji23]

Just logged in finally now I can actually regularly check via the app. Oh dear..

Screenshot_20181105-153025.jpeg

I'm getting battered! Not to worry, the great comeback is now on! Made 3 subs, started to put a few on form players in like Martial.

In a few weeks can also change my poss poor forwards as well!

We have a fight above me though for sure!

@jordie1892 @Dan94 @Findmartin @tronic44 @phil bottle @ChaosGladiator @Stretch616 @Plumbers Crack

Edited by GazzaGarratt
added tags

On 11/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, jordie1892 said:

Fantasy Football is not a game... 😂

@GazzaGarratt I think a rule needs to be introduced in terms of a minimum monthly post count to FG.

Nothing at all to do with Jordie being the only one keeping me from first place right now, and by a long way :lol:

OverallAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
Rank Team & Manager GWRound Score TOTTotal Points
  Pique Blinders
Jordan Scott
67 1049
  BlackBloc Bootboys
Philip Radford
56 887
  High 5 Bella
Martin Barlow
51 869
  Kroos Control