FG NFL 2022 Fantasy League

Antpool84

I need to check my Week 3 potentials now, i've never been so invested beign 2nd after 2 weeks! 🤣

I know it won't last but it should be a good laugh over the next few weeks. I'll also turn on that RedZone @Antpool84  and see how that is on a Sunday evening...just need to get it on Sky Go so i can play FIFA at the same time! 🤣

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Week 3 is in the books!!

Some big results in the NGL made for some results in the FG fantasy league this week. Myself, @jordie1892  and @G_dub52  all pick up our first wins of the season, while Matty went to a 3 win streak!! @Findmartin  on the other hand went to 0-3, he has to get a win eventually!!! Things are starting to get interesting in the league now. George and @James  had a very close game with only 1 point between them!!! Looking forward to another great week of fantasy football next week!!!

Screenshot_20220927-174448_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-174453_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-174505_Sleeper.jpg

Matty @Misneach_  smashed me this week, I had one of the worst weeks ever although it wouldn't have mattered even if they had turned up!

Bit late as Week 5 has already started but here are the stats for week 4. @James  led the week in points, and there were a few pretty close games again. @Plumbers Crack  suffered a heavy loss to Matty, but the fact that he had 2 starters who didnt play that week amd clock any points didn't help 😂 Matty is now the only undefeated team left, so we are hoping @G_dub52  can hand him his first loss in week 5 😉😂. A close game between James and @GazzaGarratt ended with only a 10 point difference, leaving James as the onlybother team with a winning record sitting at 3-1. 5 teams now sit on 2-2 - @techno , @Plumbers Crack , Lee, @Baabcat  and myself, while @jordie1892 , @Findmartin  and George all sit at 1-3 and are looking to get their winning record up in week 5. Everyone will be hoping for a good result in week 5 as the BYE weeks start in week 6 which can make a huge difference in results with players having to be regularly switched out and potential trades happening 🙂

Screenshot_20221004-173413_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-173427_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-173433_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-173444_Sleeper.jpg

Get in there, my team finally bounced back after last week! Although I think it helped that @Baabcat 's team had a stinker 🤣

Matty @Misneach_ , how do you keep on sneaking these wins?!! You can have a good week against you and you'll still just pull through ffs!!

WE HAVE OUR FIRST CHAMPION!!!

So the first FG NFL Fantasy League season is in the books and our first champion is @jordie1892 !!! He was battling for the league top spot with Matty @Misneach_  all season, and finished 2nd in the league standings, but dominated in the playoff final winning 146.20 - 94.68, so congratulations Jordie!!! The distinct honour of Toilet Bowl Champion goes to @G_dub52 , who had a rough season finishing with a 3-11 record. Overall i think this inagural season has been a success and everyone involved has enjoyed it. Whether they have been long time fans of the NFL or peeps who are new to the sport and have learned more about it as the season has progressed. The final standings after the playoffs are:

1. Jordie @jordie1892

2. Matty @Misneach_

3. Lee @GazzaGarratt

4. Ant @Antpool84

5. James @James5497

6. Bob @Baabcat

7. Gary @techno

8. Dave @Plumbers Crack

9. Martin @Findmartin

10. George @G_dub52

We are hoping to have a few more players next season, and you've got plenty of time to start looking at those rookies before the big draft!!! In the meantime I will be looking forward to the NFL Playoffs and Superbowl!!!!

Screenshot_20230104_104924_Sleeper.jpg

Thanks @Antpool84  for organising this, it really has been a great thing to keep going through the WInter months and brings a lot of us together when we don't see much of us online sometimes. I definitely think we'll have some more to join us next year. I'm expecting to get some more Americans in early so they have no choice ( @TigerBurge  @Jason  cough cough) but also new people should really give this a go too. I know @Ally  is keen on getting involved next time!

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks @Antpool84  for organising this, it really has been a great thing to keep going through the WInter months and brings a lot of us together when we don't see much of us online sometimes. I definitely think we'll have some more to join us next year. I'm expecting to get some more Americans in early so they have no choice ( @TigerBurge  @Jason  cough cough) but also new people should really give this a go too. I know @Ally  is keen on getting involved next time!

You are more than welcome, it helped me understand some aspects of the game a bit more too, and it was nice having that bit of NFL banter on the whatsapp group. Would love to make it bigger for next season, and i will try to organise the draft so everyone can be online next time 😂😂😂

On 1/5/2023 at 6:42 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I could probably be persuaded if we can get a decent time to meet up online. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE