What an eventful Saturday!!!!

Macca89

I am just about to go to bed and my brain is honestly fried!!!

Today I thought I would bite the bullet and let Lee and co show me pretty much all that my mind could take, Whether it was learning more about Discord, Understanding the FG Website (WHICH I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD 🙂) or having a fun filled evening on 7 days with everyone. 

I think was all about getting use out of my new PC which since I have had it, I have only really used it for work. 

We started today around 1pm, @GazzaGarrattshowing me through Discord and FG along with Dave I believe, sorry my memory isn't the best and I am very tired.  Was really great to learn if I am honest as Discord is not my strongest point. So in return I told lee I would bet on Blackburn to win today to which they lost hahaha (He now hates me)
In the evening I jumped on 7 days with Lee, @RenFengge @Diddums @TurboR56Mini  @crispymorgan  @Ajay  for a quality night shooting up some zombies. 

Was genuinely humbled that they all took so much time out to help little old me and show me what to do, even managed to survive the Zombie threat which I am kinda impressed with.  

To celebrate me and Didds did an airshow on the Gyrocopters however I think our landing skills are in need of some serious training 🤣🤣

Loved how Lee and Turbo let me have the first condo in the new pad and me and Turbo have turned it into a luxurious Log Cabin!!! Looks Ace!!! 

Air Traffic Tower coming along nicely too 😁

Anyways......Thanks everyone, needed this today, was tiring but genuinly an awesome day. 

#GGFG

Great to see you enjoying it dude, it can be a bit overwhelming at first but stick with it, trust me. Nice to see your new PC spitting out some decent performance on what is quite possibly the poorest optimized game in the world too.

(moved your thread to the 7 Days forum)

banlol.png

It was an awesome day @Macca89 , great to see you finally using your purchase!! I didn't want to tell you how to suck eggs, so always tell us if we're being too pedantic. I was like you some years ago and I find if you're just open and honest and how much or little you know, people here will really want to help you get on with it all. Last night was great to see 5-6 people wanting to help you come through and work out 7 Days. It really is a great game because you can play it in so many different ways. You've only scratched the surface so to see you loving it is super pal!

And thanks for sticking by the simple things on FG too (and thanks @Plumbers Crack  for supporting too). It can be overwhleming this world, (it was when i joined years ago with no forum experience!) but you're getting the hang of it....even if @Diddums had to help move your thread to the right place 😉 🤣Thanks Didds! ❤️

Take a look at the 7 Days sections and ask questions about anything in there mate 👍

P.S. Don't bet on Blackburn again when i'm there please. Fanks 🤣🤣😘

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb