FIFA FG Tourney! - FG France FIFA 22/23 Cup

GazzaGarratt

We had great success with the first all for fun 'FG Germany Cup' with 8 of us, I created the next one a while back to try and get up to 16 of us for the FG France Cup! As per the last one, when names are finalised, I'll do a team randomiser for us all in the French league to see who we all get.

We've got 11 signed up so far (tagged below) and looking for 5 more people! Happy for this to still be on FIFA 22 unless we all we all have FIFA 23? Lets give it a week and if we don't fill the last 5 spots fully, I will fill the remaining spots with a BYE for the first round for some people! Roll call so far are:

@Macca89  @LordBaguette  @James5497  @Findmartin  @G_dub52  @Luseth  @JamaicanSteve  @jordie1892  @Tadnothad  @GazzaGarratt @Antpool84

Let's hear who else wants to get involved for the fun and lolz! Everyone tag anyone else you know who should come and have a laugh.

P.S. To enter you just need to create a Team on the Tournament page. If you're struggling, please drop your name here and I will help you create it so we can get you in!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 1/15/2023 at 5:04 PM, James5497 said:

When are you planning on getting the ball rolling? (No pun intended) 😂 Looking forward to the draw!

I'd like to try and start it this week if possible, or at least make the draw.

I think if we can get 2 more people then I can add 3 ready made 'BYE' teams which allows the people who get that draw a free pass to the next round. 5 people would be ace still though! Any help you can give would be awesome.

18 minutes ago, slamminbones said:

What fifa is this?

Is it the one we got on ps plus?

Yep thats the one everyone got free!! That means most of you other lot should have it too....even @phil bottle!! 😅

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yep thats the one everyone got free!! That means most of you other lot should have it too....even @phil bottle!! 😅

If I gey a chance will download it when I'm able to get on next.

slamminbones.png