Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Xurs got Red death apparantly

Weapon: Red Death (now everyone and their mom will own one)

Titan Armor: An insurmountable Skullfort

Warlock Armor: Claws of Ahamkara

Hunter Armor: Knucklehead Radar

Exotic Helmet Engram

Heavy Ammo Synthesis

Machine Gun Telemetry

Rocket Launcher Telemetry

Scout Rifle Telemetry

Available upgrades:

Mask of the Third Man

Lucky Rasberry

Helm of Saint 14

Helm of Inmost Light

Light Beyond Nemesis

Sunbreakers

Hard Light

Red Death

Universal Remote

Plan C

Patience and Time

Truth

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

good run last night guys on Atheon hard... once we got the run smooth, we kicked his ass... and crispy got a vex! congrats!!!

Hell yea! Always sweet to see Atheon burn up into little pieces! Nice drop for Crispy too.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

For the most part we didn't achieve much at all.  But it was funny.  I spent most of the night laughing.  Topics include Force pissing, improving your dogs health with a special touch  ;)  , How hard we could actually get Crota, and how Crota could have survived with a few awkwardly placed rocks and a slippy floor.

Good times.  How did the hard crota raid go?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

We finally nailed him at 3am felt totally out of my depth lol but I didn't die to anything but oversoul which as a hunter was good.

I did realise its no joke people have to know exactly what to do and when from orb generation to spot on timing.

I dropped glowhoo, cryptographic, fang of ir yut and radiant shards. I was shaking at the end such was my concentration and as it was my first go and not knowing what to really do and not wanting to fuck up.

I love doing stuff in this game that isn't easy.  Nightfalls aren't fun for me as they are basically insisting you hide.  That can't happen in raids, so it's definite man up time.  Looking forward to killing the green freak soon!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I love doing stuff in this game that isn't easy. Nightfalls aren't fun for me as they are basically insisting you hide. That can't happen in raids, so it's definite man up time. Looking forward to killing the green freak soon!

I agree to some extent and I have to say hard crota imo is the toughest thing in the game at the moment but unless you have a great sword bearer and I would say all level 32 and more important you have a group that can smash normal crota in their sleep don't waste too much time.

Awesome raid... I was fortunate to drop the fang as well... On another note my samsung plasma has died of last night... I was going though a weekly with Nev to help out, and BANG, screen goes out, and scares the crap out of me and Tristan... Tells you how many hours I put on that poor tv... RIP... I will try to go get a new one today... Wish me luck...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Awesome raid... I was fortunate to drop the fang as well... On another note my samsung plasma has died of last night... I was going though a weekly with Nev to help out, and BANG, screen goes out, and scares the crap out of me and Tristan... Tells you how many hours I put on that poor tv... RIP... I will try to go get a new one today... Wish me luck...

At least it's an excuse to move up from plasma.. Oh and bigger :)

I got what must be a fairly unique achievement today. Was taking Charlies 27 warlock through the nightfall, and he was getting one shotted. At one point he dies to a hobgoblin , I revive, he dies again instantly , I revive again and get the Medic medal . Can't be often that drops for revives on the same person