Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Anyone planning on grinding Iron Banner this time around? Thinking I may for the boots on my titan. Can't seem to drop them on the raid.

Abso-frickin-lutely. Me, Didds and Euan (Tam for abit aswell) were on last night and got to Rank 2. I fancy having a whole set of IB gear and the LMG. The bigger team we can get together i think the quicker it will go. Was an enjoyable change, apart from seeing another pic of Dylan that put me off my game for abit!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I really enjoyed the crota run last night. Getting sword experience is an intense rush. Timing was getting better, thought we had him but bungie had other ideas.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I really enjoyed the crota run last night. Getting sword experience is an intense rush. Timing was getting better, thought we had him but bungie had other ideas.

you did great... not sure how we got robbed at the end... maybe give it a go again tonight???

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Ryan sorry I wasn't mic'd last night when you jumped in, was just on my way to bed after finishing the patrol

Managed to solo run abyss this morning , first time I've achieved it (normal not hard)

I'm not around for next few days at all although Charlie will be on I guess. If any of you would be good enough to carry his 27 warlock through the nightfall I'd really appreciate it. He's after iron banner gear so wants the xp boost

I could do mid afternoon (2ish) or tonight after 8:30. I have a shrieker hallway checkpoint if you want, or I'm fine with running the first parts again.

Really need to get my Titan leveled up so I can run CE with him.

Got back from a weekend away to find Charlie grinning from ear to ear about all the raid gear he dropped at the weekend whilst running with you guys. Thanks very much for taking him along.

We didn't take him along Bob he dropped in as there was a space and he dropped it all flying in lol..

As for crota nice quick 1 go of normal crota thanks to tigers new lfg friend but hard crota should have gone down many times just one bad shot luck after another.

Anyway not bad this week black hammer, Titan helmet and hunger of crota.