Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Me to, want to do crota, weekly and then hit iron banner

Good call bob, I want to put some time in on IB....oh, and cater for Diddums and his shotgun.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Diddums' shotgun is getting sharded in favour of the 331 Vanguard unit as it simply doesn't hit hard enough in IB. It's a sad day as it's been my face masher since the day I got it many months ago but it'll alwaus have a place in my heart.

Goodbye sweet prince, my Comedian.

banlol.png

Diddums' shotgun is getting sharded in favour of the 331 Vanguard unit as it simply doesn't hit hard enough in IB. It's a sad day as it's been my face masher since the day I got it many months ago but it'll alwaus have a place in my heart.

RIP COMEDIAN...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Try using a real gun instead then :)

Yeah, thanks Jay, much appreciated! Glad I at least got something from the raids this week, and it looks like it might be a decent replacement for my Up For Anything too. A few energies will come in handy as well, might actually hit level 32 before HoW drops!

banlol.png

Yeah, thanks guys, that was good, especially it being done calmly (even with Didds!) and explaining the reasons why we're doing things.....just need a hand with getting a CE chest piece on my Hunter now!  :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

And big thanks to Ryan for helping me get a shed load of glimmer quick last night.....managed to get to Iron Banner L5 so my Hunter has the boots, gloves, shotgun, scout rifle and a rather snazzy cloak!  :D

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

And big thanks to Ryan for helping me get a shed load of glimmer quick last night.....managed to get to Iron Banner L5 so my Hunter has the boots, gloves, shotgun, scout rifle and a rather snazzy cloak!  :D

anytime!

glad you were able to get all that cool gear... that cloak looks awesome...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Thanks for the Crota run last night. I totally appreciate it, given the fact i was pretty pre-occupied with little madam. And getting the raid helmet was just an awesome reward. I'll be on a little bit over the next couple of days to complete the 100 crucible marks in a week challenge, only about 20 left to go.

Yep, good runs last night. Well done to Gary getting Hawkmoon...and Euan who was clearly MVP and got his just reward with Red Death [emoji51]

Sword runs were fun, getting used to it. Always could be abit smoother but to be honest as long as he goes down I'm sure most others would agree with me - who cares!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

How is The Devil You Don't other than mag size? I got one with Clown Cartridge, Flared Magwell, and Feeding Frenzy and I'm wondering (if the gun is decent) if all that will kinda offset the tiny mag.

I've heard nothing but bad things about it.  Give it a go and see what you think, but most people that I've talked to about it say it sucks ass.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yep, good runs last night. Well done to Gary getting Hawkmoon...and Euan who was clearly MVP and got his just reward with Red Death [emoji51]

Sword runs were fun, getting used to it. Always could be abit smoother but to be honest as long as he goes down I'm sure most others would agree with me - who cares!

I like the fact that we didn't make it smooth as there's always room for improvement, I was just chuffed to finally take him down again... Not having the ammo glitch really helped.