Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

We did it about an hour ago and totally destroyed Crota... Ghjallarhorns x2 or more, a really good 32 sword bearer, and snipers watching over boomers and nights and praying for no bugs or glitches and you have if made in the shade... The drop bs is another story...

The bs is this... You have to do the raid to get to level 32..... But you can't complete the raid unless you are level 32... Not strictly true I know but close enough

To be fair, the time we beat him was so good, being 31 would have meant a few more runs, but not many.  'Twas awesome.

I'm sure - still think its a bit crappy though, but i'll adapt, just need to go into it knowing its for 2 or 3 drops and a couple of chests at this stage, anything else is a bonus. And I do like the first two parts anyway.  Its finally pushed me to level up my Gally as well

Last night certainly taught me a lot more of the routine and timings of the run. Everyone worked well together and roles were perfect. I think the main thing to remember, is to take your time. You don't need to get 3 hits on every run. 2 will do if you're able to put Crota down twice on 1 sword run.

The only part that annoys me still on this raid is the over reliance of Galli to put him down. i wish there was some other way that was as reliable, but apart from that i think we're starting to get it down

On normal, 3 hits from a 32, two times per sword.

4 hits from hunter if you use blink invisible . Same routine. You kill sword bearer. Jump on the ledge to the right. Kneel until invisible. Jump behind crota. People take him down. Hit him 4 times. Drop the sword. Hit him with blink strike to go invisible. Team takes him down again. You hit him four times again.

People are beating him with two swords on hard using that strategy.

The bs is this... You have to do the raid to get to level 32..... But you can't complete the raid unless you are level 32... Not strictly true I know but close enough

Not true at all, bud. The only part that is 32 in the normal raid is actual Crota so you can get all the armour minus the helm. So if you have a exotic helm, you never have to kill Crota.

Even then, Crota can be taken down by a 31. Optimally, in 3 swords. But it can be done in 4.

Hey Baabcat whenever you see me online I'll invite you and run you and Charlie through the abyss and the bridge. It's pretty simple. You can get all your armor drops minus the helmet like Hector indicated above. I don't have my helmet max level as I'll use exotics a lot more. Plus I'm trying to get my third class to 32.

Hey Baabcat whenever you see me online I'll invite you and run you and Charlie through the abyss and the bridge. It's pretty simple. You can get all your armor drops minus the helmet like Hector indicated above. I don't have my helmet max level as I'll use exotics a lot more. Plus I'm trying to get my third class to 32.

cheers Nev, will look out for you - me and Charlie have a goal of soloing the abyss as well (well solo as in both of us at the same time - duo-ing). In fact he's got to 12 lamps just himself. Just going to keep having to do those early bits over and over and hope for some luck.

Here's one for Mazzer and Gary (Wapntake)

Love In The Air

valentines_skirmish_1.jpgLove In The Air

Reminder: Valentine’s Day is this Saturday. If you’re still at a loss for what you’ll do to let the love of your life know that you care, we suggest a fun-filled evening in Doubles Skirmish. It’s live in the Crucible right now.

Just picture you and that special someone skipping through a live firefight together, laying all challengers to waste. Nothing says “I’ll love you forever,” more than bringing them back to life when they fall to enemy gunfire. You might even spend some quality time together sharing a freshly-popped crate of ammunition.

The couple that slays together stays together.

Just picture you and that special someone skipping through a live firefight together, laying all challengers to waste. Nothing says “I’ll love you forever,” more than bringing them back to life when they fall to enemy gunfire. You might even spend some quality time together sharing a freshly-popped crate of ammunition.

The couple that slays together stays together.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

So......who's on tonight? I might be able to get on for a session as the baby's still hanging on in there. I need to do everything still!! I'd really like to do a full on VoG on hard. Plus a good speed run on the nightfall. Might try to fit a bit of Crota cheese in there for good measure too. Could be a fun filled night, assuming people's are on :)

So......who's on tonight? I might be able to get on for a session as the baby's still hanging on in there. I need to do everything still!! I'd really like to do a full on VoG on hard. Plus a good speed run on the nightfall. Might try to fit a bit of Crota cheese in there for good measure too. Could be a fun filled night, assuming people's are on :)

I should be on and off as much as I can tonight, and also early am in the morning on sat...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg