Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Finally hit the 100 crucible marks within a week last night for the trophy. Was a bit of a slog to do this as most of the teams i ended up with were trash!!

Just need the Flawless Raider now and i think that'll be the Platinum trophy. Although i can see that taking a fair bit of time and a hell of a lot of patience

Finally hit the 100 crucible marks within a week last night for the trophy. Was a bit of a slog to do this as most of the teams i ended up with were trash!!

Just need the Flawless Raider now and i think that'll be the Platinum trophy. Although i can see that taking a fair bit of time and a hell of a lot of patience

And an awful lot of tongue biting?? :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sorry I didn't join anything tonight, only had half an hour and was struggling to get any sound out of my ps4. I spent a fair whack of the weekly trying to sort it which meant I died a lot. I even got a message from a random which said "lol ur soo bad".

It wasn't even Gary.

Got my Titan up to 32 though.

banlol.png

Sorry I didn't join anything tonight, only had half an hour and was struggling to get any sound out of my ps4. I spent a fair whack of the weekly trying to sort it which meant I died a lot. I even got a message from a random which said "lol ur soo bad".

It wasn't even Gary.

Was it no coming through your A50's

Shuddup :P

No I'm being serious. I've had this problem a few times. I had to pair them with the mix amp again then once in the menu it wasn't recognising the Astros but my ear bud

It wasn't even Gary.

:)

No I'm being serious. I've had this problem a few times. I had to pair them with the mix amp again then once in the menu it wasn't recognising the Astros but my ear bud

No, it wasn't that. I unplugged the headset to Skype my ma and in doing so the PS4 defaulted to HDMI as the output. I changed it back but it wouldn't take, I ended up having to reboot the PS4 twice before it worked. This was definitely a PS4 issue rather than a headset one.

banlol.png

Was a very good VoG run last night. Apart from hearing my mrs yelling at me, asking if we'd finished yet as it was my turn with the whingy one!

Still no Fatebringer for me, but i'll keep on trying. If nothing else the raid is just good fun

Was a very good VoG run last night. Apart from hearing my mrs yelling at me, asking if we'd finished yet as it was my turn with the whingy one!

Still no Fatebringer for me, but i'll keep on trying. If nothing else the raid is just good fun

maybe if we start actually running the hard VOG you might grab one...:) this normal running won't do it...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Good games again tonight people. Hard mode up to Deathsinger done, a full normal Crota raid done and also 1 nightfall. Got me some pretty good drops too. Got the raid assault and pulse rifles, Truth and Ruin Wings. Just still searching for that damn elusive Black Hammer.

Also had a really good crack whilst doing it. All in all another awesome night on Destiny. Bring on HoW already!

Hell yea good run. Did it with only one Gjallahorn,a first timer and then don't forget with a Euan :)

Glad y'all got some good drops. Euan and the black hammer. Stretch with the Truth, Edict and Abyss Defiant. Then Lee got the damn HARD LIGHT!!!!