Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Bloody brilliant night last night, thanks all. First Crota kill, got the Ir Yut LMG and the scrotum helmet which completes my Titan raid set. Perhaps most importantly, Lee didn't murder a penguin with a kitten so that was good too. Big thanks to Simon for showing me how to get on to the roof by the Bridge encounter too, that'll definitely help in future as well. 

Euan is a fucking clown. I actually wanted to swap characters and grab that chest with the other two as well but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Good times. I'm going to hook up my PVR this evening because moments like that need to be recorded. I did get it with the PS4 but it doesn't record voice so it'#s just a bunch of idiots dancing in the Crota raid.

Cheers to Ryan and Chad for helping me with the Thorn bounty too, really glad I finally got it. 

Dids... Nev had your back with the Thorn...:) Chad ran the Nightfalls... first to go is the mind buddy...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

What's the deal with crota sometimes it just sucks yet yesterday our run went smooth as silk.

not sure, but me, Frank, Nev, and Chad trashed his sorry ass on hard last night... another WOC, shards and energies for me...

Aye I do.

Needed a raid chest or helmet and got nout.

sit back, take a breath, and regroup for the next raid... you will drop cool shit... take it from me, you just have to keep at it... you will get it eventually... the more you run, the more you will get... also, having three toons helps a ton...:)