Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I've been really tired this week so apologies if people were waiting on an event or a few raids to go down.

I want to Outbreak Prime and I think others do too. Happy to put some more in the Calendar over the next week if people still want to?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Shame we couldn't get Templar last night. It is an intense challenge. Short and painful if you wipe, especially because you may have to wait for supers and pop a heavy/special ammo.

Happy to try again over these next few days.

Came across a good Templar strategy with a bunch of fandoms last night. 

Complete reverse if the far right strategy ( where relic holder holds left teleport and rest of team try and survive on the right will doing gradual damage).

so far left strategy is :

relic holder goes right and positions to block teleport and use relic shield to stay alive

rest of team go to left teleport block , pop a Titan bubble and basically destroy Templar by jumping in and out of bubble and firing gallahorn at him.we only had 1 go at him as I had to go get my daughter, but first time out we got really close. Just got to be careful to not jump in front of each other gallys, that was the only thing that denied us.

Guy who had done it claims 45 second kill. Just prepare well, pop synth, wait 5 mins before starting, so can pop another synth if needed. self res warlock on relic would help as well, just for the extra few seconds before relic holder is overwhelmed

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Came across a good Templar strategy with a bunch of fandoms last night. 

Complete reverse if the far right strategy ( where relic holder holds left teleport and rest of team try and survive on the right will doing gradual damage).

so far left strategy is :

relic holder goes right and positions to block teleport and use relic shield to stay alive

rest of team go to left teleport block , pop a Titan bubble and basically destroy Templar by jumping in and out of bubble and firing gallahorn at him.we only had 1 go at him as I had to go get my daughter, but first time out we got really close. Just got to be careful to not jump in front of each other gallys, that was the only thing that denied us.

Guy who had done it claims 45 second kill. Just prepare well, pop synth, wait 5 mins before starting, so can pop another synth if needed. self res warlock on relic would help as well, just for the extra few seconds before relic holder is overwhelmed

Thinking about it I guess that would work. Imagining most need to be max armour as well because the splash damage must be incredible with that many guardians in the bubble?

We could try it and see what happens. I'm all for learning different ways (out of context thread on myself just there :P)

7 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

You can download the beta in the store right now. Under 'free' and 'explore'.

Via the FG App

Even if you haven't got a code yet Sam?

6 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

I assume so. Haven't got a code. Ordered digitally though.

Via the FG App

Yeah, I seen a video this morning about it.

Anyone that ordered digitally just gets access to the beta by searching for it whereas everyone else puts a code into Bungie.net and then get the code to redeem via the PlayStation Store.

Yeah, I seen a video this morning about it.

Anyone that ordered digitally just gets access to the beta by searching for it whereas everyone else puts a code into Bungie.net and then get the code to redeem via the PlayStation Store.

Idk Corey hasn't preordered and I'm pretty sure it was there for him.

[emoji33]

11 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Idk Corey hasn't preordered and I'm pretty sure it was there for him.

emoji33.png

Shiiiiiiiit. Might not work without it though.