Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I've created the Forever Gaming clan for Destiny, and now I've actually got the game and played some the clan is now active, and I'm the only member.

There's about 7 people in the Forever Gaming group (you have to create a group before you can create a clan) and I think what you have to do to join the clan is go back to bungie.net, go to the Group and then select the group as your playstation clan. That seemed to work for me, but there seems to be no way for me to invite you all in.

I think we get free stuff if we have a clan so its worth doing

We can have a motto and a mission statement. Suggestions welcome.

For motto the only suggestion I have is 'Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast' which is a Red Dwarf reference (UK cult TV series). Mainly because my new character looks like Ace Rimmer from that show

Yeah i think you need to go into the tower once to show your account is active and from there you can try to join the clan.

Motto choice: Kill 'em....Kill 'em all (Starship Troopers!)

Mission statement should be cenetered round the community here I would say. Probably something friendly and inviting rather than "we're the uber Deztiny clan" type of thing!

Not played a lot of PS3 since BLOPS2. Lemme get my aim back and I'll jump in....(on my new PS4 !!)

Is this crispy (Cepheus)? If so, sorry about last night. My internet crapped out on me!

Looking forward to a few more games though all the same

I finally should get to have a good go at Destiny this weekend, have only played the first mission so far, but should get some hours in now. Do you have to reach a  certain level before you can leave the story and party up a bit?

Once you get to The Tower, then you can start partying up with people.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

What was the final outcome with raids after all the talk of hours and hours then auto fail etc.

Don't know for sure. I'll find out what i can but i think it's more or less like they originally said i think.

Also did the Venus and Mars strikes tonight. Wow....just wow

What was the final outcome with raids after all the talk of hours and hours then auto fail etc.

Raid information. You don't have to finish in one sitting. You will have a week to finish

http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/30/destiny-you-have-one-week-to-finish-a-raid-and-many-more-details/

I'm not sure how I feel about this aspect; Raids won’t provide you with information about how to beat them, there won’t be waypoints to follow, or objectives explaining what the next step is. Bungie wants you to ask around the internet for help, to collectively figure out how each one operates.

While I like that they're trying to make Raids special and more difficult, I don't like that there are no objectives explaining what to do.  No way points, great, but no explanation of what to do... that's kinda weird.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/22/destinys-raids-arent-for-everyone-theyre-for-me/

This link is in that article so maybe you read it already, but Bungie did raids this way on purpose, knowing that not everyone will be able to do it. The game is designed to have something for everyone: casual players can just do the story, people who only want to play multiplayer can do that, and the super hard core can do raids. You know when people say how Cod needs to be changed up because some players can max prestige in a month? This is Bungie's solution. Max prestiging isn't something everyone can or wants to do, and neither are raids.

Can I join, fellow guardians? I'm ever so lonely...Plus the raid looks like fun and I have no friends to play with :P

Any time I'm on either join me or send me a invite. I'm always looking to party up. That goes for anyone else