Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I'm doing a vault of glass raid right now....wow it's not what I was expecting. The boss fights are very complex and the sneak/jump puzzles are really challenging, absolutly love it and cant wait for more to come out.

Aaaand the loot is awesome! We need to start running this it is so much more fun than strikes.

I'm doing a vault of glass raid right now....wow it's not what I was expecting. The boss fights are very complex and the sneak/jump puzzles are really challenging, absolutly love it and cant wait for more to come out.

Aaaand the loot is awesome! We need to start running this it is so much more fun than strikes.

Cool dude. I think we're all at a level where we can give this a go now. The main problem is going ti be co-ordinating it so 6 of us are on at the same time!!

Stretch616, on 28 Sept 2014 - 02:17 AM, said:

Cool dude. I think we're all at a level where we can give this a go now. The main problem is going ti be co-ordinating it so 6 of us are on at the same time!!

Yeah for sure, we could definantly do it if 6 of us were online for a few hours. Myself and 5 randoms who have never even stepped foot in that place made it to the last boss, we got stuck there however....trying to learn his strategy at 2am got us to tired LOL. 

Would probably be worth watching some youtube videos on it or something, but that just ruins it for me so I'm trying not to :P

Good shit tonight dudes, that was fun, in a head pounding frustrating but awesome kind of way :P

Yea it was. The jump puzzle was a good laugh. I'm loving this game. You all seriously helped cheer me up tonight. I needed that. Thank you

Good times last night guys. 

Most of it wasn't THAT hard, but it was tricky getting our coordination down to cover everything.  Crazy! 

Chris,  Glad that helped man!  Hang in there man.  Call me anytime you want. 

*Holy shit, it's hard getting used to this no "Like" button!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I tried to message Tommy last night, before everyone else got on, but PSN gave me a 'could not send' error. Anyone ever see that before?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I tried to message Tommy last night, before everyone else got on, but PSN gave me a 'could not send' error. Anyone ever see that before?

I get that sometimes when I send messages from my phone (through psn) but not when on my ps4.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I've had message problems with PS4 since release.  It will say I received a message, but then it doesn't show up right away.  I saw that you sent me a message, but I couldn't read it.  I tried to reply but got the same error message you did.  Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I finally hit 28 and completed my first nightfall strike, that was hard but totally worth it!

Rewards range from 12-13 ascendant energy/shards, exotic weapons and more. Also gives you a sweet buff that increases xp and rep gained from everything.

We gotta start doing this once a week.

I finally hit 28 and completed my first nightfall strike, that was hard but totally worth it!

Rewards range from 12-13 ascendant energy/shards, exotic weapons and more. Also gives you a sweet buff that increases xp and rep gained from everything.

We gotta start doing this once a week.

Hopefully. I need to farm helium to upgrade my armor. One more upgrade and I should be 28.

Did you have to do that Mars mission again.

What did you get from the nightfall strike

I need a piece of exotic armor to upgrade, and I should be close to 28. Hopefully xur bro is selling something cool next week.

Wish I had enough coins for the helm this week. I need to get a alt to 20+ to get more coins.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE