Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Just to let you know we have another member to the Destiny clan. PSN is gazzagarratt. He's a friend of mine that wanted to join but i'm not sure if he'll be joining us on the forum.

Also thanks to everybody who i played with over the weekend. I'm having so much fun playing this game at the moment. It's a breath of fresh air when compared to COD and a nice feeling of accomplishment rather than rage

Still trying to get my head round the whole invite system, if I'm on I'm up for doing any missions, did a couple with private parts other day till he left mid mission which was fine I went back and finished it off solo yesterday, I also just hit up Venus for the first time and got recruited by a couple of guys which was odd at first but one hit me up with a friend request but I had a lot of fun best session on the game yet. I even played one more mission solo and felt a great sense of accomplishment when I got it done, this game is really growing on me.

Just need to convince my made to get it!

I think i'm the same as you Gary. I totally get a sense of acheivement when completing missions and even more so in a team.

I got to lvl20 last night and i actually realised that even though there's no more story at this point the game is far, far away from being completed. Loving all the extra strikes, missions and levelling up path that opens up at this soft cap.

You know, I was just thinking, maybe we should have unloaded everything on Phogoth rather than dicking around with the minions. I know I have consumable special ammo replenishment items that I never use. I wonder if all three of us launched a constant barrage of missiles and/or machine gun fire at him if we could take him out relatively fast. I believe the strike resets on Tuesdays, so if you want to have another go at, tomorrow is the last chance.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I might borrow it from a mate that are wating for FIFA to get out. He`ll be busy with that for a couple weeks.

Hopefully I`ll get a feeling for it after some nights. Took me about 6-7 hours of gameplay to get into Warframe and maube Destiny isn`t that confusing at start :)

It takes a little while to really get into it. It gets really good after level 20

Pretty much sums it up.

Really enjoying all the bits to do so far, with more on the way already. Still on my 1st class as well! So plenty if mileage in the game