Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Thanks to everyone who helped Rodd, my mate from work, through the strikes and VoG last night. Rodd is normally a Crucible guy but understands he needs to do the other parts of the game to progress

He sent me a text this morning saying "they're were all a good bunch of guys, especially Stretch" which I think sums our community up. Thanks again, guys! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Nice! He's welcome on the forum too Dave :)

In other news, Siege of the Warmind daily. Absolutely loathe this one, this game could do without it imo. Banged my head against it for 40 mins earlier before giving up. If anyone needs it and I'm on, hop in!

banlol.png

Sunsinger warlock + Icebreaker + VoC makes that daily a cake walk solo

//(Plumber)Dave - Tell Rod he's welcome! It was really cool to someone new through it. Our team worked really well to help him through the whole thing and i'm glad he enjoyed it.

On a seperate note, what weekend night are people on for raiding this week?

Nice! He's welcome on the forum too Dave :)

In other news, Siege of the Warmind daily. Absolutely loathe this one, this game could do without it imo. Banged my head against it for 40 mins earlier before giving up. If anyone needs it and I'm on, hop in!

You working nights?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Me, Gary and Mazz will probably be about Euan - a strike is generally one of the episodes of the story so it shouldn't be a problem for you unless you chose a strike level that's way over the top for your character

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork