Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Chris and Mike let me know and I don't mind helping. I would need to do it as well.

On another note for the last day before reset tomorrow, I found a group of randoms to do VoG at Templar: no Fatebringer for me someone else got it. Then we went ahead and finished the VoG and got a good drop Monte Carlo from Atheon which I already had and I finally got the Vex Mythaclast. So tonight was a good night for me. Now it's grind time on the Mythaclast especially with a reset day coming up.

Now with the vex those 2 bounties it's only good for will be a breeze :)

Chris and Mike let me know and I don't mind helping. I would need to do it as well.

On another note for the last day before reset tomorrow, I found a group of randoms to do VoG at Templar: no Fatebringer for me someone else got it. Then we went ahead and finished the VoG and got a good drop Monte Carlo from Atheon which I already had and I finally got the Vex Mythaclast. So tonight was a good night for me. Now it's grind time on the Mythaclast especially with a reset day coming up.

I'll be on Wednesday and Thursday as well.  (Wednesday day, Wednesday night, and Thursday day time).  I'd love to run the Nightfall, Weeklies, and Crota twice.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Download took all night so hopefully be on later tonight and tomorrow if people around to do some nfs, weeklies, raids. Also, if I'm on something else just invite me on chat and I'll most probably jump on with you guys.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Download took all night so hopefully be on later tonight and tomorrow if people around to do some nfs, weeklies, raids. Also, if I'm on something else just invite me on chat and I'll most probably jump on with you guys.

I still need to do all of it. Stupid work getting in my way.

My Hunter is a nut hair away from 32. I'm ready to try running the sword if y'all want

Anyone up for helping me out with a crota run? I'm wanting to do the sword with the Hunter but need somebody or bodies to rocket him for me.

If I'm on today Chris, invite me as I'm happy to help.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

A dedication to Crispy, he will not be forgotten on Destiny...

And this right here is why I'll never truly leave Destiny.........

Many lols were had.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Good games last night all. Three NF done, Almost three full Crota runs and a few bounties done. I counted my weapons too, I'm on 73, about 25 of which are all maxed out. Still got loads to do :P

banlol.png

Yo yo bitches!! Finally got my house move sorted and all up and running with internet. Little madam is sleeping pretty good, so i reckon i'll be on soon for a few games. I'll be calling in loadsa favours to get my shit up to scratch in time for the new DLC

Fine tuning the sword now.  2 x 4 hits on Crota meant he was less than a quarter after one sword run! 

Stretch!  Crota runs are easy now so lots of drops/shards.  I'm not on Destiny everyday now, but I still turn out if people need help.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Stretch! Crota runs are easy now so lots of drops/shards. I'm not on Destiny everyday now, but I still turn out if people need help.

To be honest i'm not so bothered about drops and shit. I just want to play the game for shits and giggles. Melee only ROC strikes anyone?!!

Good games last night all. Three NF done, Almost three full Crota runs and a few bounties done. I counted my weapons too, I'm on 73, about 25 of which are all maxed out. Still got loads to do :P

Strangely enough I counted my weapons this morning as well, got 101 including 40 exotics ( much duplication). 26 maxed out.

Got 3 jellys. Next time I get one I'm just sharding it immediately for the fireteam rage

Strangely enough I counted my weapons this morning as well, got 101 including 40 exotics ( much duplication). 26 maxed out.

Got 3 jellys. Next time I get one I'm just sharding it immediately for the fireteam rage

Not me got four and counting... All Maxxed and ready to shoot...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg