Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

There was this one bounty for patrolling somewhere and I didn't even know what it was so I assumed it was for the expansion. So now bounties confuse me. Lol I'll look into the expansion. I just wanted to know if many of you have it?

all of us pretty much... you need to buy it...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

There was this one bounty for patrolling somewhere and I didn't even know what it was so I assumed it was for the expansion. So now bounties confuse me. Lol I'll look into the expansion. I just wanted to know if many of you have it?

If it was a normal vanguard bounty then you have it. Only the Eris bounties you need the dlc

Get DIM for chrome.  It honestly looks like what bungie should have done in the first place.  You can save custom loadouts.  You wanna run crota? select your crota loadout, BAM, done.  They seem to deliberatley make it awkward, and almost insist on using the app.  I hate games that force app useage when it isn't warranted.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Got a black hammer on Thursday. Today while trying to tidy up my guns to free up some vault space I acciddentally deleted it

I've never even fired it

Fuck

Damn man, that sucks!  It's a pretty sweet gun in certain situations.  Taking down Fallen Walkers are a breeze with it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Get DIM for chrome. It honestly looks like what bungie should have done in the first place. You can save custom loadouts. You wanna run crota? select your crota loadout, BAM, done. They seem to deliberatley make it awkward, and almost insist on using the app. I hate games that force app useage when it isn't warranted.

It's a great little gizmo. Way better then the app.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Chris and Mike let me know and I don't mind helping. I would need to do it as well.

On another note for the last day before reset tomorrow, I found a group of randoms to do VoG at Templar: no Fatebringer for me someone else got it. Then we went ahead and finished the VoG and got a good drop Monte Carlo from Atheon which I already had and I finally got the Vex Mythaclast. So tonight was a good night for me. Now it's grind time on the Mythaclast especially with a reset day coming up.

Chris and Mike let me know and I don't mind helping. I would need to do it as well.

On another note for the last day before reset tomorrow, I found a group of randoms to do VoG at Templar: no Fatebringer for me someone else got it. Then we went ahead and finished the VoG and got a good drop Monte Carlo from Atheon which I already had and I finally got the Vex Mythaclast. So tonight was a good night for me. Now it's grind time on the Mythaclast especially with a reset day coming up.

Good job Matt! [emoji106]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb