Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

People have a shit ton of weapons but how many do we actually use, I got shut of a load of mine now if they don't have a burn mid or they're a faction weapon they get dismantled.

I haves deathsinger save so if people are on from Friday I wouldn't mind some help to at least finish that run off need the helm for my hunter.

People have a shit ton of weapons but how many do we actually use, I got shut of a load of mine now if they don't have a burn mid or they're a faction weapon they get dismantled.

I haves deathsinger save so if people are on from Friday I wouldn't mind some help to at least finish that run off need the helm for my hunter.

I am willing to lend a hand... errr... I mean jellyhorn...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

So I beat the Templar three times tonight and nothing. Beat Atheon twice and nothing. I want a fucking Vex! I have another Atheon checkpoint if anyone wants a go at it tomorrow. One more last shot at the Vex this week.

Actually all I got from these runs today was another VoC and Predenths Revenge. VoG truly does hate me

So I beat the Templar three times tonight and nothing. Beat Atheon twice and nothing. I want a fucking Vex! I have another Atheon checkpoint if anyone wants a go at it tomorrow. One more last shot at the Vex this week.

Actually all I got from these runs today was another VoC and Predenths Revenge. VoG truly does hate me

hate to hear that... of course we ran a hard mode yesterday, and I was able to drop:

Fatebringer #4

and of course everyone running could have used it instead of me...

we breezed through everything for the most part, and got another hezen vengenance at gatekeeper, and after whipping atheon in not time at all I dropped:

Vex Mythoclast #5

warlock helmet

speeder

trivia fact:

to this day I have not dropped a pair of vog boots for the warlock...:) I have three sets of raid gear (one for each) but the boots elude me... weird...

The one thing I wished most was that it tracked what you own already, that way someone else can get the drops they need instead...

I have one more shot at a hunger this week on a normal crota, and if anyone wants to run vog hard a few more times to try grabbing the guns they need, I am willing to jump in...

Just a thought...if we can get people to retweet and favourite my tweet about this then maybe it has a chance on bungie MOTW!!?

http://twitter.com/GazzaGarratt/status/591143136027660289

Let's get the FG party out there! Much appreciated guys [emoji2]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Have done that Lee.

Thanks Gary!

May need some shards for my hunter to get him to 32 so if anyone is on crota tonight, if they can invite me or message me I'll hopefully hop on after 7ish UK time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thanks Gary!

May need some shards for my hunter to get him to 32 so if anyone is on crota tonight, if they can invite me or message me I'll hopefully hop on after 7ish UK time.

I'm down for it.

I am taking a break from MCSA crap and being a sociopath, if anyone is on tonight and wants to run around.

EDIT: Nevermind, was just informed that I need to run around some more in GTAV and look for jumps and things to blow up for my son.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ryan the clan has voted and you are no longer allowed to run crota or VoG with us. Without you in the party we are dropping shit left and right. One run three Vex,Last Word plus helmets and other shit. ;)

Until HoW drops I'll be on destiny less, realised today that all 3 factions on all characters will be the 2 weeklies and nightfalls away from where I want them before dlc drops,so bounties etc are a waste at the moment.

However I'll probably be on the battlefield but I'd still like to run normal crota if people need to as I need a couple of things or if people need to make up numbers for other raids or do some pvp stuff just send me a message or whatever if I'm on and I'll gladly switch.

Ryan the clan has voted and you are no longer allowed to run crota or VoG with us. Without you in the party we are dropping shit left and right. One run three Vex,Last Word plus helmets and other shit. ;)

No problem... I noticed I wasn't invited earlier... Glad to hear other people got stuff they actually needed...

No problem... I noticed I wasn't invited earlier... Glad to hear other people got stuff they actually needed...

Oh yea and Nevs fatebringer last night :)

Since when do you need a invite to join the party