Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I had a good week as well, apart from getting trolled with Hard Light.

Finally got a level 36 chest piece for my warlock in iron banner. Got a raid helmet as well so can now swap helmet/chest exotics about.

Also got a raid chest piece for my titan. Working on getting feet next as I've only got blue ones.

After the usual bull drop from nightfall I also ram a hard crota with Frank and as he put it lfg nonsense but no unintentional wipes and it was done in the time it takes to do phogoth.

I now have word of crota.

After the usual bull drop from nightfall I also ram a hard crota with Frank and as he put it lfg nonsense but no intentional wipes and it was done in the time it takes to do phogoth.

I now have word of crota.

Cool... Congrats!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

RNGesus was on my side tonight guys.

Nightfall

Run 1:Hunter

Crest of Alpha Lupi

Run 2:Titan

Young Ahamkara's Spine (yes I know they suck)

Still need one more to run on Warlock

Croat bridge I got chest piece for Hunter. Only need boots now.

Deathsinger: THUNDERFUCKINGLORD

Croat:Titan raid helmet and BLACKFUCKINGHAMMER.

Still need two more Crora normal runs on Hunter if I can get it up to 30 in time and Warlock.

I feel sorry for Chip. His luck has sucked on drops lately. He's getting pretty frustrated. Wished I could of given him some of my drops from tonight.

2 Crota's last night 1st was flawless, second took a while to get our shit together (a combination of new sword runners and me being naff with a warlock jump).  Got a machinegun for my trouble. meh.  Atlas got his black-hammer.

Butt-scratcher?

Butt-scratcher!!!!!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

What a dick.

Sorry I didn't participate in last night's activities, I seem to have contracted a bit of a stomach bug so the majority of last night was spent on the can and being moody. Properly moody, like Lee moody. I was a right arsehole to be around (yes, even more than usual).

Fuck you Euan. Seriously, fuck you. You're lucky I wasn't there, the abuse would still be ringing in your ears.

banlol.png