New Quiz Available!History of the Premier League

Findmartin

History of the Premier League

Hi all. Hope you enjoy my PL quiz. I am old so you younger folks may not have a clue on some of these questions haha!

• Submitter
  • Type
    One Right Answer
  • Time
    8 minutes
  • Total Questions
  • Category
  • Submitted
    01/30/2023

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I got to question 8 and then it crashed and I couldn't continue. I was doing crap anyway🤣

You can take it again! If it ever crashes, like with any screens, send me a breakdown of the error message as it could geniunely be something wrong with it. Shouldn't be though as most got to finish it in equally bad fashion! 🤣

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You can take it again! If it ever crashes, like with any screens, send me a breakdown of the error message as it could geniunely be something wrong with it. Shouldn't be though as most got to finish it in equally bad fashion! 🤣

Ah good to know! The screen froze and then it shot to the end screen. Not sure what happened but I'll have another crack

Strange that! It only impacts the scoreboard as it only keeps the first one, but doesn't stop multiple playthroughs. If you geninely get a browser problem early doors (usually I can see that from the seconds it lasted) then I can remove the score and you can take it again. Its all for fun though so luckily not too important 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

16 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Tough but good quiz, got a couple wrong I should have known, but really great questions. Nice one @Findmartin 🖤

Totally agree, I feel I knew some more than I did and just went the wrong answers.