Who's getting MW3? (pre beta)

Greboth

Who's getting MW3? (pre beta)  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I've pre-ordered already.Β  MW2019 and MW2(022) have both been good and changes are being made for MW3 but don't see a great deal changing.Β  I've put enough hours in to MW2 to get my money's worth so happy to pre-order.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I have put down no for now, MW2 is the first COD I have picked up in a while and it's enough for me, I jump on more now for catching up with you guys more than anything.

Β 

Couple that with being a little skint at the moment having spent more than I should have last month and wanting to get the new Fifa game (EA Sports) it is a bit further down the list. So for now it's a no, maybe when there is a deal on it or maybe christmas time when things are paid off I might contemplate it if there's a bunch playing on there regularly. But for now my COD fix is more than sated by the current game.

Β 

I also have some great games to play at the moment, Starfields coming out too so I have a lot of gaming hours to put in as it is!

Luseth.png

Β 

Β 

On 9/13/2023 at 8:20 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Yes, absolutely getting it. MW2 has been such good fun with FG, it would be ridiculous not to get this one.

Β 

This.

Β 

We're all gonna moan like 16 year old girls getting picked up from school in a Skoda but deep down we're all gonna enjoy that Skoda ride with our friends.Β 

Β 

Of course I'm getting it.

banlol.png

15 hours ago, Diddums said:

Β 

This.

Β 

We're all gonna moan like 16 year old girls getting picked up from school in a Skoda but deep down we're all gonna enjoy that Skoda ride with our friends.Β 

Β 

Of course I'm getting it.

This.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm still uncertain. Whilst it would be nice to revisit all the classic MW2 maps, Β£60 seems quite steep for a game they've concocted in just a few months. I've followed the development quite extensively outside of the usual happy-faced PR in the media and it's been quite rough and panicked, but at the same time Infinity Ward were given 3 years and 12x as many employees and they got into a bit of a mess for a variety of things. So hopefully Sledgehammer can surprise everyone and deliver a decent and simple COD game without overthinking or implementing needless and unjustifiable changes to the core gameplay. It's basically MW2 2009 recycled/remastered which isn't a terrible idea but it certainly wont keep as many people on board like that game did back in the day so they need to have a strong post-launch plan set in stone too.Β 

Β 

I think Β£29.99 would've been a fairer price all round but I'm sure I'll be able to nab a key as usual in the Β£32-37 ballpark anyway. May leave it a few days to see if the campaign is worth it also.Β Β 

On 8/24/2023 at 11:35 AM, MrBiron said:

I'll most likely get it. As I've said before it basically sounds like MW2 but with all of the shit changed back that IW changed for no reason. So a proper perk system, Dead Silence/Ninja and a normal mini map.

That’s good to hear, all the old maps, proper perks sounds like a big win to me. I think I’ll be in

I'm not sure yet. It feels like CoD has been on a wash rinse repeat. Do I enjoy unlocking and achieving challenges sure. In my opinion have one good CoD and create expansions off of that. Until there's a need for a new game. But this feels like the same game again. I would be curious on what this beta is going to showcase. But we all know the Beta is a Beta and things will change afterwards.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:25 PM, MrBiron said:

5 maps for the beta - Favela, Estate, Rust, Skidrow in the first week and then High Rise getting added for the second week.Β 

That's good news - you can literally play a third of the entire game without paying a penny😎