GT 7
Posted

I've finally finished all the Cafe Menu books so now just have the Extra Menus to work on which is basically unlocking the cars. Trying to not to spend too much as I wait for the Ferrari to be on sale for the Platinum PS trophy.

I like the fact I should be able to save money via these menus though, as i've got 150 cars so plenty of purchases to make!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

GT 7
Posted
On 3/25/2024 at 8:55 PM, phil bottle said:

I need that Ferrari too and I'm down to 1.5 million. It'll be there a week I'd say, so it'll be touch and go...

Bloody hell mate, didn't know you needed that and you've spunked all your money away! Le Mans every day here we come 🤣

GT 7
Posted
On 3/23/2024 at 10:31 AM, phil bottle said:

Of the 494 cars available in this game, i currently have 491 🤗

One car, a Porsche, is locked behind an invitation, so that's in the lap of the rng gods 🙈

The other two, a Ferrari and a McLaren, I'm waiting to reappear in Hagerty's Legend Cars. The Mc was there last week but very annoyingly it had sold out by the time I'd raised the 20 million required, so will have to wait for it to rotate around again...

Honestly, if the Ferrari I now need to Platinum this game sells out before I logon, I will be screwing so badly.

I've just found a website where they'll send you an email once the car is available in the Legend shop. It updates daily so can't see it selling out by the time i get the email. Might wanna have a look mate.

GTDB.IO

The complete list of legendary cars in Gran Turismo 7, with all the details – including what's appearing next.

Any other way of getting invitations other than just reward tickets?

GT 7
Posted
On 11/8/2023 at 1:09 PM, slamminbones said:

Last nights races was rather interesting especially the one where i got to believe I was better than I thought I was 😅

I thought you've been improving each week mate. This past Tuesday's races I genuinely think you are getting closer. The qualifying was showing that for sure.

Another good set of races, albeit impromptu on Tuesday. I think if we can get more and more of us getting the game on and giving it a real good go, i'd like to get the little league up and running again....I made medals and everything ages ago for GT7 but we've waiting for the right time 😄

GT 7
Posted
On 11/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, phil bottle said:

The snow track is an oval, its ok with snow tyres, I had a go as there's some new menu books to complete.

They've added new weekly challenges, which is great imo and overall a decent update, particularly as its free. 

Couldn't agree more mate. This games updates, which are also free, have been getting better and better. That weekly challenge looks great and engaging. I also tried a weekly 'boosted' quick race with Sophy 2.0. Did it on intermediary level which was just 2 laps and it tested me in terms of driving standards. Good warm up quick races and a little cash to pick up too.

Gran Turismo race night
Posted

@phil bottle, I suggest we go for something in September and see how it goes. I would love us to try a Tuesday and then a Saturday perhaps through Septmeber, so we get to see who actually can make different days. 4 different dates for 4 different weeks I was thinking? @Lurchzy was helping get some pics for the events and I'll start nudging more GTers to get their asses back in the swing of this. 👊

GT 7
Posted

Do we know what the cars will be @phil bottle? Nice update to come, I wish I tried and understood more on the tuning of the cars but never know if you're making a huge error by changing a core bit of data. Have you played much of this lately? I'm missing it for sure. Might check on building my money up as I was getting close to Platinum last time I was on this.

GT7 1.29
Posted

I've added patch notes to your OP @phil bottle.

Happy for the free cars and track. That Porsche looks and sounds great. The smaller track I think could be one we give a go with Gr4 cars next time we're on to see how it feels racing wise. That AI is interesting, not much other thoughts on it though just yet!

You're probably right @Greboth, although I clearly hold the pad so hard I can't keep flashing my lights at whoever is in front of me 😅

I've definitely relaxed somewhat and maybe because I gave GT7 a go right from the start has given me extra confidence. Last week's track though was horrible and rightly I ended up much further down the pecking order.

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

League table is finally up, and after four races @GazzaGarratt is riding high. Long way to go and a few races have been missed by the main contenders, so all still to play for

Now that is a surprise for me, and probably else to see! I'm glad I've had a little more consistency so far - weirdly when I've had less time to practice and think about it as i'm racing home from footy training! We'll see how it goes though as I know the lowest 4 scores will be removed by the end of it.

4 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Might have a week off the following week as it's the day before the meet up, let us know what you think.

This is a great shout...probably should spend time with the wife, kids and dogs before I get guilt tripped about the following 4 days 😅

Last week was actually a close battle. My most consistent race for a while too, I led for a good few laps and then stayed with Kiwi within 2 seconds until I went off track at the high looping corner which made it a scary last lap to retake Phil for second. Great to see @JBR-Kiwi  back at the races, @LordBaguette  having his most consistent race so far and @Bluebear  and @slamminbones having a great battle throughout.

Yeah, first week wasn't too bad actually. I seemed more consistent initially but then the penalties started coming and when you chase to push a little more when tyres are going off, they really drop off and mistake happen (soz Phil). Either way, if you do make a mistake now though you get punished for it in the main with large penalties which i think is correct overall. I still took heart though as only one or two major errors made the race harder. I felt quick and Phil had to do a ton of defending...it felt like the cars were twice as wide! 🤣

Thanks for sorting Philly, I need to now get back on the FG Achievements as we managed to rack up a few things in that race too which was nice to see.

FG GT Winter League schedule and results
Posted

1 million percent looking forward to it!

Just going to air this now as Thursdays are my daughters football training and its starting later now (7.30-8.30) because we have to find a bigger pitch as they grow up - just so you all know if i miss the first race most weeks 😭 Happy for us to look at some Saturday/Sunday evenings still though if that can work for people?

GT7 Winter FG League
Posted
On 9/8/2022 at 6:54 PM, TurboR56Mini said:

Not sure I can commit @GazzaGarratt I'm balls deep in more regulatory deadlines and travel.

Don't look at it as committing to the races every single week. I see it more as if you can come whenever you're around it will be good to see you as we'll have quite alot of drivers on the track to have fun against 👍 I don't anyone that can't commit to every week to then not come at all. We should all try and come whenever we can which will give the best chance of having as close to a full grid on as we can, which is always when its the most fun.

GT7 Winter FG League
Posted

I've been warmning people up online about starting in October again so this sounds good to me too @phil bottle 😎 We'e got a few more with the game now but i'd like it if we had some more people in and around it too. @Greboth, whats the chances of bringing across some of the friendly ones at OcUK?

Timing wise we may need to think about either having race nights every other week or at least splitting the day week by week I think as a trial. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays work well but it will also come against other game nights that could pull a bunch out.

@JBR-Kiwi  @Teenwolf25  @TurboR56Mini  @Capn_Underpants  you all in yeah? Need to get the others from past years too in on the act!

The only lasting thought on top of all this was also some kind of weekly or monthly challenge like a time trial with certain cars perhaps? Just thinking when some can't make the races but want to work towards something together with us all, it could be a nice thing to have running alongside the races?

GT 7 upcoming content and updates
Posted
On 8/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, phil bottle said:

An update this Thursday adds some new layouts of Catalunya, including the 'no chicane' Moto GP version. Great, I hate that chicane 😁

Full Update below from Gran Turismo:

Main Features

1. Cars
 - The following three new cars have been added
  ・McLaren MP4/4 '88 (available for purchase at Legend Cars starting August 26)
  ・Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 (available for purchase at Legend Cars starting August 26)
  ・Porsche Cayman GT4 '16

2. Dior Collaboration
 - The De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) joins our lineup. Developed in collaboration with Dior, the De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) will be available for purchase at Legend Cars pavilion starting August 25. Also included with this purchase are a racing suit and helmet that will be automatically changed to the exclusive collaboration versions.
 - A special conversation about the De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) has been added to a Character appearing at the Café. This new conversation can be experienced by changing into this car from the Garage and speaking with the character at the Café.

3. Tracks
 - Three new layouts have been added to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
  ・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP Layout No Chicane
  ・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout
  ・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout

The maximum number of cars that can be on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout is 16.

4. Café
 - Two Extra Menus have been added.
  ・Extra Menu No. 6: Collection: Abarth (Collector Level 27 and above)
  ・Extra Menu No. 7 Collection: Gr.2 Racing Cars (Collector Level 38 and above)

The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending.

5. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
  ・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
   - European Sunday Cup 500
   - Porsche Cup
   - World Touring Cars 600
   - World Rally Challenge

The European Sunday Cup 500 and Porsche Cup will become available when unlocking Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, while the World Touring Cars 600 and World Rally Challenge appears after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending.

6. Scapes
 - The Canadian Rockies has been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.

7. Brand Central
 - The "GT AWARDS" logo is now displayed on cars that won the GRAN TURISMO AWARDS SEMA (GT Awards). The logo will be displayed on the Garage top screen as well as in Brand Central.

Other Improvements and Adjustments

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - Adjusted the suspension geometry.
 - Adjusted the simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio. This adjustment makes it easier to see the remaining tread.
 - Altered the simulation of the differential gear (with a Fully Customisable LSD). As a result, it's now more effective when decelerating and provides a much smoother driving performance.
 - Adjusted the Performance Points (PP) of some cars.
 - Changed the conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if "Mechanical Damage" is set to Light or Heavy in the race settings.

2. Controllers
 - Adjusted the performance of the wireless controller.

3. Sound
 - Adjusted the sound effects so that it is easier to hear the difference in sound between Stage 1 to 3 of the Weight Reduction modification.

4. Legend Cars
 - Legend Cars (Hagerty Collection) prices have been revised based on real-life valuations from Gran Turismo partner, Hagerty.

Hagerty provides valuations and vehicle insurance for classic cars and has sponsored some historic car events in recent years.

New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for November 2022.

5. Race Screen
 - Fixed an issue where the Weather Radar on the Multi-Function Display would not function properly in event races with weather and time set.

6. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

GT 7
Posted
2 hours ago, Shucker said:

Haven't really touched this since @TurboR56Mini inspired me to fire up No Man's Sky recently. Would be good to get some more races in or just chill around a track.

Me neither, more just because there are so many games we're all playing and i'm trying to even myself out over them all. This one just dropped off the last few weeks but still enjoying it.

I've put up an event next week, and will do a few more for May. Hopefully more will pick up the game too and we can get some of us on the track so we can enjoy a few races together.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, phil bottle said:

New update today with some improvements and three new cars.

It says there's a new track layout for Spa but that's a little disingenuous. They've added the option to race it at night. No layout change at all🙄

I missed this update - what were the 3 new cars they added?

GT 7
Posted

Yeah, it was great to get back to racing. Really enjoyed it and everyone was dead chill, even when accidents happened. Could've been definitely up for the win on the first race, messed up at the start at literally on the last lap, however it was great trying to catch up through the pack from 9th to nearly 2nd.

Cheers for setting it up @Greboth. Somehow we'll have to tell the OCUK lot that they are welcome here to chat and join up so when the mini league starts, we can all know who's about for racing. With a few more of us here to jump in too, we could have a huge grid for some nights which makes me excited muchly 😄

GT 7 upcoming content and updates
Posted
On 3/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, phil bottle said:

Let's hope they also work on the lobby system and make it as functional as GT Sport...

I couldn't see what specifically they are doing to this? Hopefully it will add something like Qualifying though as I missed that the other night with us.

Other than that, looks like welcomed changes all round. It says from beginning 1st April but we had a patch didn't we already for GT this past week? I wonder if selling cars will be for all cars, gifted and bought too.

GT 7
Posted
26 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Nope, there’s no option to sell any car. Just the option to remove it from your garage.

Then for me, i'm calling it out early and saying they will turn on this functionality later on down the line because the function must be there as it was in GT Sport. They clearly want people to gain money through other means atm. Feels abit scrougey if i'm brutally honest 😕

GT 7
Posted
11 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

There's even a trophy for buying 10 of the same car, great, waste money to get the cars and can't even sell them. It pisses me off we can't sell cars anymore.

I thought you could sell cars that you buy but not sell the cars you get as a gift? That's how GT Sport worked. Although, I'm with everyone above that you should be able to sell any car. Seems pointless to have a car just sit there.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy