Thank you FG
Posted

A nice little update.

So since I've put this up I put my self out there some situations where I could of been arrested for what I would call exercise in a public place in plain view of dog walkers people out for their afternoon walks which it should of been kept to the bedroom 😅 there have been a few women I've seen but the last four months I've been seeing someone it's had its ups and downs bit it's back on track.

On Thursday I messaged my ex asking about the divorce as I made ammendments on the paper work as I wasn't agreeing to her terms but sent the papers about 5/6 weeks ago to my amazement I was supposed to be in court at 10.30 on Thursday which was news to me but any way i asked are we divorced her reply was yes so I was in work and was running around shouting like I just got a golden ticket.

On Thursday my whats app and messenger was going nuts as I told a hand full of people that once I'm divorced I'm posting a picture of Mel Gibson as William Wallace with the caption freedom on my Facebook which drew alot of attention.

slamminbones.png

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy