GazzaGarratt

FIFA 20 - FG Pro Clubs?

Admin

FG Football Top.jpeg

So....what do we reckon? We've talked it over the years and until PES brings out a viable Pro Clubs alternative I don't mind giving this a go. The current FIFA is now £15 to buy and as I now a number of people love football here as well as own a copy of the game I thought it might be cool to see who is interested in doing a little Pro Clubs together? We can make sure we have a good laugh, do our best to win, and fit as much banter in as we can as we watch ourselves lose 5-0 each match 😎

let us know what you think below. We'd probably need at least 3 to play a match but I know we could get more. Tag anyone you know that plays the game please... @jordie1892  @ChaosGladiator  @Glen11  @tronic44 @phil bottle @Dan94

I do miss my footy games. I'd love to have once a week trying to actually remember how to score on FIFA again!

Current Players:

Lee - @GazzaGarratt

As long as people stick to positions and it’s not 7 people in attack every time we have the ball I’m up for it. Should possibly also work out who plays where beforehand as well. The club I play in with my highschool buddies I usually play striker, but I can also play winger or cdm. Also @LordBaguette  has fifa, we’ve played some co-op seasons every now and then.

Admin

I had a quick go. Jesus Christ, compared with PES it's like going back 10 years. I'll stick with it but wow, this is not a great footie experience at all, other than the veneer of its slick presentation.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I had a quick go. Jesus Christ, compared with PES it's like going back 10 years. I'll stick with it but wow, this is not a great footie experience at all, other than the veneer of its slick presentation.

I've definitely been enjoying the gameplay of PES over FIFA this year, it feels a lot more free flowing to me. With that being said, a bunch of us on Pro Clubs should be a pretty fun way to play FIFA.

Untitled-1.png.27bf43cfb84ab8755ba7a628a7f9af5a.png

Admin

I take back a little of what I said. I played a full game against the Arse and I found that it is a little more nuanced than I thought. I'll do some more practice.

Position-wise, I'm easy, whatever's needed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Admin
Author of the topic Posted

Ace to hear so far everyone! So thats @Dan94 @ChaosGladiator , @LordBaguette , @phil bottle and @jordie1892  already in! I've reinstalled so when i'm back from hols in a week's time i can get some games in maybe we can find a night to all get on and give it a bash? Seriously though, i'm hoping this'll be a great laugh together, if we win, awesome. If we get smashed, well remember if you're having fun you've already won 😎 Thats whats good about you bunch of reprobates ❤️

Make sure if you see or speak to a few more that has played footy games in the past let them know, if we could ideally play at least once a week on Pro Clubs it'll definitely help get used to the gamemode again.

P.S. I actually love the kit above that much that it even could be a merch spot in time....you never know 😎

Im in!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂