Jump to content
News Ticker
phil bottle

Star Citizen - time to create an Organisation

Recommended Posts

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

@tronic44

@crispymorgan

@BO7H B4RRELS

 

and anyone else interested, let me have your thoughts.

 

We need:

 

  • a name, and need to decide what our
  • primary and secondary activities are going to be (freelancers, bounty hunters, piracy, smuggling, exploration, mining, etc etc)
  • organisation archetype 
  • whether the system should consider our organization as a roleplaying organization
  • a short phrase or slogan for our organization (this will be used as our organization tagline)

 

Check the link below and select 'create' to view the options.

 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/orgs

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Audi Drivers"

 

"Get outta my way n00b"

 

I like mining, and piracy. I'm assuming this just gives you a perk or something and you can still do the rest anyway?

 

Role playing? No. I have had sex before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't have this game.  lol.  I watch videos and think it's cool as shit, but I don't have it.    
Maybe so, but somewhere down the road you might eventually get it, and you don't want to be stuck in an organisation that has been named by Diddums. Seriously

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Forever Gaming Intelligence or The FGI for short :D

 

What's Freelancers main objective @phil bottle? I'd go with exploration and potentially bounty hunters if we were able to pretty active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I’ve had an idea which could be worthy of a video...Phil gets a group of us noobs together and teaches us to fly..all at once in the same space! That would be brutal! 😂😂

 

@Plumbers Crack

@GazzaGarratt

@Diddums

 

Let me know a night you're free and I'll do a calendars event for us all to jump on at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I'm watching Spurs slowly fall apart tonight but if I'm not on at some point, and if Friday is good for all we can do it then, depending on @GazzaGarratt

well, two away goals is a comfort but.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I'm watching Spurs slowly fall apart tonight but if I'm not on at some point, and if Friday is good for all we can do it then, depending on @GazzaGarratt

 

Leigh's fucking off with his family, the selfish cunt. We may have to rock on just the three of us, @crispymorgan you bought it yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, it ran like a sack of shite with only 8gigglybytes.  I'll no doubt be wrecking zombies or some shit.  I did play CS:GO last night which was actually pretty fun.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

Nah, it ran like a sack of shite with only 8gigglybytes.  I'll no doubt be wrecking zombies or some shit.  I did play CS:GO last night which was actually pretty fun.

 

 

So buy more ram. You have standards now, remember.

 

b31c4ced285e73f40c884d009c5a7da6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I created the barebones of an Org, need to add some detail, like a history backstory, and a better motto (you'll see why) etc

 

I've sent some invites out to Dave, Dave and Lee.

 

RSI-fb.jpg
ROBERTSSPACEINDUSTRIES.COM

Roberts Space Industries is the official go-to website for all news about Star Citizen and Squadron 42. It also hosts the online store for game items and merch, as well as all the community tools used by our fans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, phil bottle said:

I created the barebones of an Org, need to add some detail, like a history backstory, and a better motto (you'll see why) etc

 

I've sent some invites out to Dave, Dave and Lee.

 

RSI-fb.jpg
ROBERTSSPACEINDUSTRIES.COM

Roberts Space Industries is the official go-to website for all news about Star Citizen and Squadron 42. It also hosts the online store for game items and merch, as well as all the community tools used by our fans.

 

I got the email Phil, but talking to Lee, he hasn’t or has mis-Lee-d it.

 

What do we do now? When can we have a group lesson from you (might actually be an FG video opportunity - “let’s try landing....ohshitohshitohshitohshit”)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I got the email Phil, but talking to Lee, he hasn’t or has mis-Lee-d it.

 

What do we do now? When can we have a group lesson from you (might actually be an FG video opportunity - “let’s try landing....ohshitohshitohshitohshit”)

 

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

 

I'm free this evening if you fancy?

Lee, check the junk folder of the email address you used to set up star citizen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

 

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

 

I'm free this evening if you fancy?

Lee, check the junk folder of the email address you used to set up star citizen

You called ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

 

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

 

I'm free this evening if you fancy?

Lee, check the junk folder of the email address you used to set up star citizen

I'll check my emails again and see what's occurring tonight. I have to play my ass of in Iron Banner this week and Crucible to get 5 ranks up so if I can get on for an hour I will do 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll check my emails again and see what's occurring tonight. I have to play my ass of in Iron Banner this week and Crucible to get 5 ranks up so if I can get on for an hour I will do
Fair enough. 1 hour isn't really long enough so don't worry about it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Fair enough. 1 hour isn't really long enough so don't worry about it.
 

 

If we need a whole night then are you all around about Thursday evening?

 

I guess I'm gonna have to update the game again too so I'll do that tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy