Grand Theft Auto 6

J4MES OX4D

Some early build footage has been leaked and it comes from a credible source that falls in line with things Rockstar have confirmed already. Some GTA V stock assets are being used along with placeholders themselves. Also appears to be running off a PS4 dev kit but that doesn't mean it'll be on that system when it launches. Don't expect these videos to remain up for too long.

I'll pop this Tweet here then which is a copy of that YouTube video if it gets taken down quickly

[DEAD LINK REMOVED - DIDDS]

I mean, this games just has to happen. They've built up a huge following that the cash cow of GTA will be ridiculously huge whatever they release on the 74 consoles available today.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Vice City seems to be the name of the setting judging by the metro - could be a district name but more likely the total Florida/Miami location. Protagonists appear to be called Jason and Lucia which fit the Bonnie and Clyde-style rumours revealed ages ago

28C369FB-36FC-4051-8CA3-4B37E1A65189.jpeg

9CE4B31F-159B-4B44-9BDE-87FA0C454CCA.jpeg

Damn.  Sucks to be Rockstar.  Bloomberg pretty much confirmed that these are all legit too,  It looks good for early developmental footage, but considering people have been wanting some kind of GTA6 news for some time now, They should've figured something like this would've happened.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

1 hour ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I mean it’s pre alpha alpha alpha. It’s not a finished product. People crying about the video quality etc like it’s a completed game. I don’t know why people bother hacking and leaking stuff. It’s a game ffs…. 😂🙈

Yeah, reaction on Twitter from many people is just weird. Game probably won't be out for another 2 years anyway. Funnily enough I though what I did see of it (thanks @J4MES OX4D  for sharing it all) was pretty decent. Very positive signs that we'll get something far better to work with.

wallpaperflare-com-wallpaper-16636824684
WWW.IGN.COM

The alleged hacker that leaked around 90 videos of Grand Theft Auto 6 and also targeted Uber is being investigated by the FBI.

Seems they are evening striking captured images now..

15 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:
wallpaperflare-com-wallpaper-16636824684
WWW.IGN.COM

The alleged hacker that leaked around 90 videos of Grand Theft Auto 6 and also targeted Uber is being investigated by the FBI.

Seems they are evening striking captured images now..

Time to go into hiding @J4MES OX4D ......👀😅

Someone at work was saying allegedly that it was a 16 year old that was the hacker. 

Rockstar should of had a fit and said something like "We are deeply saddened due to leaked videos and images, we have decided to stop production of the game." 

Imagine how ballsy and wild that would sound. Would never happen tho, GTA 6 is the big cow with huge bulging udders screaming to be milked and heavily. 

Will be at least a decade of full blown milkage due course after it's release imo. 😁

6 hours ago, Diddums said:

I've cleaned the thread up of all the dead links, looks like Rockstar aren't messing around. 

I love it when you clean.  😍🤪

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Probably lives just up the road from me🤣

TX4arVZvW9LnrWQbdZwG6G-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Former Reuters journalist says the investigation is being done jointly with the FBI.

Be hilarious if I know this mother or something

6 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Former Reuters journalist says the investigation is being done jointly with the FBI.

Be hilarious if I know his mother or something

Fixed that for ya James 😉😎

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

46 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Be hilarious if I know this mother or something

You might of pumped his mother. The spawn of James is a hacker. 

We should call you Daddy Hacker! 

I can live with this

gta-5-parachute-1280jpg-a29a38.jpg?width
WWW.IGN.COM

Publisher Take-Two Interactive may have just teased the release window for the next entry in the biggest gaming franchise of all time: Grand Theft Auto 6. It may be on the way as soon as next year.

Was dreading it would be 2025 or something! 

It will be very interesting to see what they come up with. It's not like there's not much to parody about the modern world.

I'm just wanting to see if they finally make player movement and combat feel decent. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 5/18/2023 at 1:59 PM, phil bottle said:

I'm just wanting to see if they finally make player movement and combat feel decent. 

And maybe an actual proper invite and join system? 😄

I won't be sorry to see GTA Loading go away though. That is probably half of our nights when we play GTA Fridays.