Horny Bots

And no, I'm not talking about @Diddums assless chaps...

The bots are rampant at the moment, so be careful not to click on anything. We'll deal with them as soon as we see them. Cheers @jordie1892 for your report ❤️

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I blame @GazzaGarrattbeing away.  Seems awfully suspicious that a mass horny bot invasion would coincided with his vacation…

What if Lee IS THE HORNY BOT MASTER?!?!?

Those cheating whore horny bots…. 😭🤪😂

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

1 hour ago, Spacedeck said:

Anyone ever clicked a link? I've never had the balls to touch them but just wondered where it usually leads? Is it some virus / malware link or some phishing sites?

It leads nowhere good, that's for sure 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Spacedeck said:

Anyone ever clicked a link? I've never had the balls to touch them but just wondered where it usually leads? Is it some virus / malware link or some phishing sites?

They all lead to Diddums's Onlyfans, pretty gruesome stuff eh. 

In all seriousness tho if the bot has a profile pic and not a crazy name, I quite often follow them to see where it goes if anything out of morbid curiosity. 

That and I'm 1 follower short of the 10 followers badge *Hint Hint*

But yeah some of them are obvious bots and spammy looking links. I don't click on anything that looks dodgy. 

Thanks a lot @LordBaguette  and @phil bottle for the follow I appreciate it just for the badge.

I'm now at 11 which equals Lee @GazzaGarratt.

I wonder if he will notice when he gets back! 

About the bots, there is another 3 or 4 spam topics for Phil to clear when he gets on. Man they really are relentless atm. 😳

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Thanks a lot @LordBaguette  and @phil bottle for the follow I appreciate it just for the badge.

I'm now at 11 which equals Lee @GazzaGarratt.

I wonder if he will notice when he gets back! 

About the bots, there is another 3 or 4 spam topics for Phil to clear when he gets on. Man they really are relentless atm. 😳

Yes, Leigh will notice 😅

Cheers @Jason  and @The3rdWalker for the reports ❤️

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

50 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yes, Leigh will notice 😅

Cheers @Jason  and @The3rdWalker for the reports ❤️

When is he back? We should just start mentioning him @GazzaGarratt and by the time he comes back he will have a thousand notifications and be like WTF!

He will have to check them all and get obsessed. 🤭

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

When is he back? We should just start mentioning him @GazzaGarratt and by the time he comes back he will have a thousand notifications and be like WTF!

He will have to check them all and get obsessed. 🤭

I mean we could do that or we could just @GazzaGarratt in just every post full stop just so he has a bazillion notifications 😄

I reckon he has been keeping them all at bay up until this week by satisfying their sexual urges (the bots I mean)

Luseth.png

Yeah, yeah, i'm back 😅 Didn't miss much then 😭

As I've got an absolute shit ton to catch up on, the only thing I've done tonight is delete some extra botty posts, delete the push notifications for them in the discord 'new post' channel and I've changed a few parts when logging in.

One is Captcha, which is the security bot - we had it working behind the scenes but now its one where people will need to interact with the security application (essentially we now have the latest one available to us). Also changed the security question slightly too. I'm hoping we have a better 24 hours incoming....🤞

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb