Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

16 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Blackburn have had rotten luck in the last 2 games. 

First the Coventry game, then in the Preston game scoring an unlucky own goal in stoppage time to share the points. 😢

Hyam (the one that scored the own goal) is the ex-Coventry defender as well.

16 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Blackburn have had rotten luck in the last 2 games. 

First the Coventry game, then in the Preston game scoring an unlucky own goal in stoppage time to share the points. 😢

I'd probably say the past 7 games now. Performances have been very good but horrible moments have happened and results just haven't gone our way; especially in the last 2 games. To think 30 seconds in both games had past, we'd have 4 more points and we'd have secured a Play Off spot pretty much. Alas, I've had my time to feel crap about it, at least its 2 points and not zero out of them. We have the hardest run-in too but taking a step back to ensure i don't get too irrational, we still have the opportunity in our hands.

I'll take the time to say now that I've grown up and some horrible crap banter which never stops, ironically all from Coventry fans. I don't know any other team that has fans that genuinely think they are the best thing since sliced bread and everyone is their 'rivals'. Its a shame for them because the honest truth is no one is their rival, and its the one team in my life that I'd feel better off without them existing. Football is a funny old game, makes our brains go all over the place - but that view will always stand for Coventry. I'm glad so many other supporters club fans say exactly the same about them so its not just me.

Onwards to our official rivals on Tuesday - Burnley, at Home. Oh, and if they beat us, they get to lift the trophy at Ewood Park. Marvellous. 💩

Until the season is over though, gonna stay positive that we can still make it.....somehow 😄

Sad Happy Hour GIF

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Saw the highlights of the Spurs game and that's some of the worst defending I have ever seen. This has to be the turning point to get Levy gone and bring in someone who can not only fund a new team but offload all the deadwood in between, and there is a lot in that squad. Total overhaul desperately needed and it has to start today really.  

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I said it when they sacked Poch it would be a decision to regret. I never understood it, never will. 

I hate it when I hear people saying Poch deserved to be sacked because he has getting irritated with Levy and creating a bad dressing room environment, because you'd get annoyed if you weren't given a budget to get the players you needed after over performing with players that should've been replaced. If only Levy had invested in Poch before burning through all of these managers and failed players, Spurs might of actually won something by now.

We can only hope Levy brings in a Nagelsmann or something and gives them time to create something.

In my opinion Spurs have got so many signings made by so many managers that a real clean-cut start is required. Get rid of all the rubbish in the Club and try to build something.  I think Spurs need at least 3 seasons with one manger to be near something again.

5 hours ago, James5497 said:

It'll come back to bite Levy that he didn't go and get ten Hag when he could've. Looks to be doing amazing with the shite at Man United.

Dont think ten Hag would've touched that shite 😄

And to put the icing on the cake...

_129469168_gettyimages-1383553661.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Chelsea are in talks with former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, who is keen to take...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

14 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

And to put the icing on the cake...

_129469168_gettyimages-1383553661.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Chelsea are in talks with former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, who is keen to take...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suicide move for Poch especially after this failed tenure at PSG when he finished second in a one horse race. Chelsea are in a miserable position and no money in all the world will buy them a soul or any form of stability. Going back to Spurs would also be a brain dead move at this time but the expectation and toxicity plaguing Chelsea right now wont help and if he fails there then it would severely damage his career prospects. 

20 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Suicide move for Poch especially after this failed tenure at PSG when he finished second in a one horse race. Chelsea are in a miserable position and no money in all the world will buy them a soul or any form of stability. Going back to Spurs would also be a brain dead move at this time but the expectation and toxicity plaguing Chelsea right now wont help and if he fails there then it would severely damage his career prospects. 

Poch struggled controlling the big personalities at PSG, don't think it'd be much easier at Chelsea with all the big names they've been bringing in. Similar scenario IMO.

I don't think anyone can manage the ParisShitGermaine monstrosity.

Poch at Chelsea, with a ridiculous amount of top class players to choose from, I can't see him failing personally. It would be like a dagger in the gut to us Spuds and Levy knows it. If we lose Kane as well, it will be an interesting summer...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Here you go James….

_129506668_shutterstock_editorial_138869
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Oxford United head coach Liam Manning says their crucial win over Cheltenham was a "terrific night for the club".

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

32 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Here you go James….

_129506668_shutterstock_editorial_138869
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Oxford United head coach Liam Manning says their crucial win over Cheltenham was a "terrific night for the club".

It was a great night and going into the game on 4 pints of Thatcher's Cloudy Lemon cider really helped too😎 

Chelsea losing 2-0 at home to Brentford, Everton being pushed closer to relegation and Arsenal steadily blowing the title - what a night

I was offered tickets for the Spurs game tonight but after the weekend and the fact it's 20:15 kick off, no bloody thanks! 

Yeah, kind of puts things at Spurs into perspective, we're upset at not getting in Champions league and not because we're near relegation zone or in financial trouble.

But still, will be interesting to see what happens tonight...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg