Playstation Plus Free games

image.png.ee9711ef9d811cb1542085dd54d16ecc.png

I knew Biomutant would be a freebie the moment it released.  It's pretty decent now, and going through the ME series again could be fun.  DKO may be another surprise hit.  Who knows.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 12/1/2022 at 12:05 AM, Riff Machine said:

I knew Biomutant would be a freebie the moment it released.

I recall you saying this and I think its a great option for a free game as its not shoddy by any means. Wish ME had the multiplayer side in it...

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thanks for sharing @slamminbones .

Jedi Fallen Order should be one for you all to pick up. My son had it and it was a very well made campaign. Good combat too. Funny how we've been talking about Fallout 76 as well recently. Add it to the library. You never know if we might get a server in the future.

On 12/29/2022 at 1:19 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks for sharing @slamminbones .

Jedi Fallen Order should be one for you all to pick up. My son had it and it was a very well made campaign. Good combat too. Funny how we've been talking about Fallout 76 as well recently. Add it to the library. You never know if we might get a server in the future.

I would be up for playing this again, played a fair amount on the xbox and really enjoyed it 🙂

Luseth.png

On 1/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, Luseth said:

I would be up for playing this again, played a fair amount on the xbox and really enjoyed it 🙂

I've played it a bit on PC, and I believe @TurboR56Mini  and @RenFengge have been talking about playing it too.

I love the Fallout games. I'll install it today on playstation to see what it's like on console. 

I agree @GazzaGarratt as its free we should be able to get a few of us on it, get it installed 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I've played it a bit on PC, and I believe @TurboR56Mini  and @RenFengge have been talking about playing it too.

I love the Fallout games. I'll install it today on playstation to see what it's like on console. 

I agree @GazzaGarratt as its free we should be able to get a few of us on it, get it installed 🙂

I have been on 🙂 Up to level 14 I think now, been pottering about with a couple of friends and it play's fairly well, loading time's aren't too great if you fast travel and such but I'm not sure if it installed on my internal storage or external.

It's typical fallout but I am enjoying something that isn't quite so fast paced and hectic and running round just trying to shoot other people. Kinda pleasant! 

Luseth.png

Gamewise and costwise, its actually a really good month for PS Plus games.

• Evil Dead i'm looking forward to as its been a great co-op game i've dipped in and watched a few times when other people play it.
  • Mafia is a classic remake and worth having in the collection.
  • Destiny 2's Beyond Light Campaign and additional quests are a sizeable addition to someone who wants to give it a go but needs more than the free stuff to play it (plus the BEST raid in the game imo 😄).
  • No idea about Olli Olli World...but its free now 😄

Olli Olli world is the only one I'm interested in tbh.  

I mean, why not just give me a big pile of shit, Sony.  Seriously, such garbage.

Very strange offering. But then last month offered up BF2042 and I don't know if anyone bothered with that either 🙃

PS5 has been out a good while now and i must say, other than shorter loading times and a better controller, I'm seriously underwhelmed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

36 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Very strange offering. But then last month offered up BF2042 and I don't know if anyone bothered with that either 🙃

PS5 has been out a good while now and i must say, other than shorter loading times and a better controller, I'm seriously underwhelmed.

Let's hope they have things in the works 🙂

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

It's not really Sony specific to be honest, a lot of the content come out for both consoles has been just slightly uprezzed last gen games and nothing new or exciting.

Luseth.png

25 minutes ago, Luseth said:

It's not really Sony specific to be honest, a lot of the content come out for both consoles has been just slightly uprezzed last gen games and nothing new or exciting.

As its a PlayStation thread I won't labour this point too much but I do see a much better line up this year on the Xbox side of things. My two most awaited games, Starfield and Stalker 2 will be via Xbox gamepass, although most likely on my PC...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

22 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think we have this weird symptoms with life that as this has been a regular pattern of how Sony work and not a 'new' thing for some years, many people just dismiss it as its something that just happens in the background or for games that basically a bit shit before even trying them. They're free so they're way better than a kick in the nuts.

I bet if Sony rebadged it all in some way with fresh options and menus, but effectively offered free games each month still they'd get an uptake in the games offered. I think they'd prefer to get rid of it though if they could but can't because of what the Xbox strategy offers currently.