Playstation Plus Free games

I am not overly keen on racing games so for me 2 of them just look crap. The third however I have played on the xbox and is actually quite good fun, think fps styled sword combat and definately one some of us on here could have fun with I reckon.

Luseth.png

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

I am not overly keen on racing games so for me 2 of them just look crap. The third however I have played on the xbox and is actually quite good fun, think fps styled sword combat and definately one some of us on here could have fun with I reckon.

How many players can Chilavry 2 have online, Matt?

I may loopk at the others but we have Gran Turismo, Wreckfest and then even GTA Races which are all great racing games we can already play.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

34 minutes ago, Lurchzy said:

Do you know if Trek to Yomi is any good? Otherwise I don't I'm too bother this month (once again)

Haven't a clue mate but I'd recommend putting games in your library for future use.

slamminbones.png

On 6/1/2023 at 9:12 PM, Antpool84 said:

Probably have a go at NBA, but probably give the other two a miss

If you are into any sim city esque games do not give the jurassic world evolution games a miss, I played the first one and they are really well done 🙂 

Luseth.png

I'd second @Luseth's view on Jurassic World Evolution. It is very well made and really easy to get into too. Graphically looks nice and not as intense as the old Sim City games could be.

NBA sounds interesting, maybe to see what online feels like. Not played one in ages.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

34 minutes ago, Lurchzy said:

Anyone know if Black Desert is any good?

I enjoyed it when it first came out, visually it looks great for an MMO and it's a little more accessible to new players I think, I'd be happy to jump back in on it tbf.

Saints Row and Generation Zero are both multiplayer as well I believe so would be happy to give both of them a go with people too at some point ^_^

Luseth.png

12 hours ago, slamminbones said:

If I wanted to be a farmer I would of made that my career.

It's the second farm sim game we've be given as a PS plus so take that out and it's a pretty solid month.

FB_IMG_1695841714843.jpg

I played Calliston Protocol earlier this year and really enjoyed it so would definitely recommend getting that one 🙂

2 hours ago, Luseth said:

I am happy with Mafia II, that could well be another platinum trophy for me (I did the remaster of the first game not all that long ago I don't think).

I completed it on PC a few of years ago, was still a great game before the remaster, so I may well join you in that.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Apparently Fireteam Elite is supposed to be good but the servers died off quick or something?

Been out for a couple of years and popularity kinda fizzled out quite early apparently. Supposed to be a half decent title but it's sorta ended up just a flavour of the month game. 

Not a very good month at all.  I feel like the selection has been lackluster thanks to the PS Plus extra and premium games library.  I may give mafia 2 a go.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 11/3/2023 at 2:16 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Been out for a couple of years and popularity kinda fizzled out quite early apparently. Supposed to be a half decent title but it's sorta ended up just a flavour of the month game. 

Apparently its got that old Aliens PS2 game feel to it but you get to pick your load outs etc....

signatures small.jpg