MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

3 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Watching gameplay in Favela yesterday brought back some memories.

The old maps look amazing I must say. 

They look good but as Ace said in his video there is a chance that they will get boring very quickly. They'll be good for new COD players but not for veterans.

fart.gif

12 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

They look good but as Ace said in his video there is a chance that they will get boring very quickly. They'll be good for new COD players but not for veterans.

Mate, if I get Scavenger Pro, with claymores, I'll never get bored 😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The create a class from Charlie Intel looks pretty nice. Seems to eliminate a lot of things people were complaining about.  You can equip ghost and dead silence for example. 

It's based on vests, shoes, headset, gloves which is a bit new but still the same

I won't get to it under Monday at best but what I have seen I like so far

5 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Proper gameplay footage. I tend to trust Ace's opinion as he isn't scared to criticise a game if it's got issues.

That's the video I went straight to.

I can see what he means about the maps but I disagree but then I'm pretty vocal on the state of modern maps so I'm at least looking forward to those maps and as I've spent so much time on shipment and shoothouse I can't see them getting boring. On the flip side the modern cod community can seriously ruin any experience 😁

One thing tho if this game is solid I can finally delete mw2 22 off my ps5....no doubt will need the space.

Ahhh shit, here we go again.

had a game earlier and surprisingly loved it, felt really really good. Skidrow looks fantastic and can’t wait to play some more games, I just hope it doesn’t go south like last year 🤣

from the  Call of duty site

"To further augment an already-impressive selection of Core 6v6 maps, we are excited to announce that a number of fan-favorite Modern Warfare II maps will gradually become available to play in Modern Warfare III throughout the live seasons. The initial selection — scheduled to be four Core 6v6 maps that include Farm 18, Mercado, and Shoot House — will become available shortly after launch in a dedicated Playlist"

The critics will say, see told you it's just an DLC or expansion pack. 

I am ok with that. We get new operators, new guns, the MW2 2009 maps (which I mostly liked), a new campaign and zombies. 

As long as it plays well I'll be happy with it. Too bad DMZ doesn't seem to be getting anything

21 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Hold on, I'm paying £60 specifically not to play that fucking lighthouse map, that fucking black gold map and that fucking border crossing map - they better not be bringing them back !

They say it's a dedicated play list. So I thing you can avoid them

Also there will be voting. So maybe people will vote against the shit maps, or maybe for just to troll people

23 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

from the  Call of duty site

"To further augment an already-impressive selection of Core 6v6 maps, we are excited to announce that a number of fan-favorite Modern Warfare II maps will gradually become available to play in Modern Warfare III throughout the live seasons. The initial selection — scheduled to be four Core 6v6 maps that include Farm 18, Mercado, and Shoot House — will become available shortly after launch in a dedicated Playlist"

The critics will say, see told you it's just an DLC or expansion pack. 

I am ok with that. We get new operators, new guns, the MW2 2009 maps (which I mostly liked), a new campaign and zombies. 

As long as it plays well I'll be happy with it. Too bad DMZ doesn't seem to be getting anything

Is Shoot house the new Nuketown? Kind of feels like it.

I wish we could get some of the Original MW3 maps back too, like good ones. Not Strike or that other massive downtown one we had in MW2.

signatures small.jpg

47 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Is Shoot house the new Nuketown? Kind of feels like it.

I wish we could get some of the Original MW3 maps back too, like good ones. Not Strike or that other massive downtown one we had in MW2.

I guess nuketown is a Treyark map so it does not show up in infinity ward games.  I rather dislike Shoot house. I never played that map well. Great for getting sniping kills if but other than that not really my still based on the fact that I mostly play DOM or hardpoint.  

I would say the replacement is more Shipment. Although Shoot house has the multilevel and the windows like nuketown

1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

Again this is f**** stupid that my videos don't post when I link them. Please fix

You're copying the wrong link Matt. When you're on YouTube, you should always click 'Share' than copy the link and just paste it. Thats what everyone else does and embeds all okay then 🙂

image.png

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You're copying the wrong link Matt. When you're on YouTube, you should always click 'Share' than copy the link and just paste it. Thats what everyone else does and embeds all okay then 🙂

image.png

Thanks. I have done it both ways and it still does not work for me.

Ahh, I see now @crippled_viper. On some links you have to remove the format. When you paste that link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nNyg5BkJc without clicking the info to 'Paste as plain text instead'. It will stay as a link like you can see.

image.png

But if you paste it again like i will do below and then click that straight away, it embeds just fine.

We have mods to fix if needed which gets done as soon as we see it too, which will also help but the process hopefully now i've explained should be all good for you buddy. Everyone else's videos seem to be working via the same route. (I've seen your idea on guides so I do think stuff like this could have a place somewhere too 😄).

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb