Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Cant do Wednesday this week, so putting this up for Thursday

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah I want to but I can’t commit yet til I can make sure I can get home in time. 

Just let us know if you need a slightly later start, can’t really go beyond a 9pm uk start but happy to push it back til then. Normally takes that long to get the gang together! We can blast through VOG in an hour so it’s no problem 

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

I can't do Thursday, or Friday or Saturday. I know @techno  is well jel of my guns so if he's able to make it, bring him along. Maybe he'll get Vex and then him and I can both brag to @GazzaGarratt about it.

Gary can only do weekends at the moment as he works night in the week still so he'll be around for a Fri, Sat or Sun raid. Still can't believe you got it on your 2nd run. FML.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah I want to but I can’t commit yet til I can make sure I can get home in time. 

Just keep everyone in the loop when you know buddy. If times don't align or more turn up we will definitely get a time and a date - and more often i'm sure of it.

@Baabcat , as the mini league we have on GT Sport is back on from this week I can't make it as i'll be on that. We can look at getting some more dates up next few weeks so we can be extra ready for existing and especially people that haven't done them much so far.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yeah, it’s not gonna happen tonight. Too much going on after work between having to go to the bank, picking up my daughter and soccer practice. Thanks anyway for thinking of me. 

Not to worry dude, lets look at the next timings for raids and see if some of those work. MOre will get thrown up over the next few days. 

Btw. I have no idea if I will be on PlayStation or PC today. 

@TurboR56Mini isn't home, so I'm technically stuck downstairs. But we just started a minor renovation in the living room. So I'm not sure if they will be gone by then. And I'm pretty sure my PlayStation controller upstairs isn't charged lol. Basically. We shall see. 

16 minutes ago, techno said:

Thanks for the run through last night, though there were many times I had no idea what was going on it was a lot of fun. Once I'd figured out how to deal with that overload douchebag.

You did great @techno , join up whenever you like. First run through there’s a lot to take in even for a VoG1 veteran like yourself. Second time round will feel a lot more familiar. The overloads are a pain in the ass, I managed to kill myself with 1k feedback from him a few times, swords are a better option often