tronic44

WANTED | A Video Guru

Morning all, I feel this is something I need to discuss now with everyone. I haven’t run this by Lee yet but figured he’d be up for it. Basically I’m going to be away for months at a time from August onwards, unfortunately I’m not able to talk about what I’m doing but this will mean that videos from me will dry up. I’m currently trying to make a backlog of videos so I have something to post over the next 6 months but we could really do with another video guru.

There’s never any pressure to make videos, I only do it because I enjoy it and hope that others enjoy them too. If anyone fancies giving it a crack then let me know, I can supply some editing software to whom ever fancies it.

Another option is I make about 50 videos before August and leave them for you guys to upload but I’d rather not kill myself before going away 😄

Let me know what you guys think about this.

❤️

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

........unfortunately I’m not able to talk about what I’m doing......

❤️

Tronic44 aka Rich aka International Jetsetter and Man Of Mystery!! 😂😂 

Hope it involves another Oscar dude! Don’t forget us and check in occasionally. 😘

1 minute ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Tronic44 aka Rich aka International Jetsetter and Man Of Mystery!! 😂😂 

Hope it involves another Oscar dude! Don’t forget us and check in occasionally. 😘

I'd never forget you guys, i still plan on posting on here as often as i can. I'm also going to see if i can get a ps4 written into my contract somewhere 😂

For me it's more about letting other forumers have a go. I know some do, like Cap'n Lingerie, so maybe encourage everyone to have a go...

Either way, I'll start making vids, solo PC stuff mostly but anytime I'm on with someone else is good too as Discord audio gets picked up.

I play a fairly wide range of games so maybe I can do some intros or "let's plays" for some of the games console folk don't have access to.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Diddums said:

I like videos too.

Maybe one day I'll actually come out of retirement and make a new one. I miss watching my PC render for billions of hours.

You need to rebuild your PC first with your new pennies. But yes, you need to. WE NEED MORE VIDS