FG GTA Racing

maxresdefault.jpg

Last night was absolutely epic fun! 5 of us went round the new maps and couldn't stop crying with laughter. The new dirt buggys that double up as water speedboats are brilliant and we cocked up so many times with the rocket cars forgetting to jump before parchuting into someone!

Great games and we should try to get a large racing night going - we've had 9 on once so let's see if we can beat that!

Another great night of racing last night. The new update has brought some serious fun and banter to be had.

Had a quick look so@Greboth may get away with saying 'haven't played this one yet' a few more times as there's 20 new Stunt Races custom built for the Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000 & Blazer Aqua.

How many times I spun and crashed after rocketing into someone with the Voltic. It also saddens me to say I got duped twice by@tronic44. Devastated.

Via the FG App

Every time we have a race night for a few hours I forget to record it all and it kills me because these races with the new cars are bloody ace. I don't think you get the same fun out of normal cars.

I'll try and stream next time round. Do you think we should try and arrange a night where we can get as many in the game as possible? Maybe next week sometime?

Via the FG App

What makes the racing fun is the amount of abuse going on in the chat too.  I have recorded some of the races but haven't worked out how to record party chat yet :( My free time is sporadic at the moment but if I'm free then I am up for some more racing.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Another great night with 5 of us doing these last night.

Shame you can't buy the cars to outright keep in the main game. I also keep forgetting to stream.

By far those rocket cars that we did at the start that had no grip were the worst, I could barely get around 10 corners, let alone to the finish!

Aaaaaand@techno not only finished one, he won a race!!

Via the FG App

A monthly races sounds like a great idea, then we can always make it more regular if it catches on.

This is definitely the most I have ever laughed on a game, it's actually unbearable at times. 

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Do people want me to look into organising a monthly race night? We could try and get a full 16 car lobby if its planned in?

Via the FG App

I'm all for anything that gets us all online together that sounds like a damn fine plan.

15 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Great idea, always up for race shenanigans

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Don't worry Phil, I'll help you get second best!

k5x95E.gif

banlol.png

That mode looks amazing! It's just what this game needs. I can foresee so many laughs with this. Not read the link yet, how many can play tohether on this mode?

I fucking love Rockstar. Zero fucks given, if it can be made in their game engine and somehow features a vehicle of sorts, they'll do it.

I might buy a couple of Shark cards to show my support.

banlol.png

That mode looks amazing! It's just what this game needs. I can foresee so many laughs with this. Not read the link yet, how many can play tohether on this mode?

The trailer only shows 4 cars so that's what I'm guessing...hope it's more though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Trying the other normal cars aren't as fun as the stunt races. I even thought the monster trucks would've been pretty cool but they were trash. Looked nice though.

There's just something about jetski buggys that just make you laugh out loud.

Via the FG App

Absolute blast last night with so many people on, the stunt cars are so fun to race.  Lee knocking me off several times with his parachute, Wat_Tyler picking the perfect time to tap me so I rocket off in to oblivion, Diddums being a cunt every race especially to stretch who couldn't speak :D I also think i have two races where there is no talking just Lee laughing!

It's also nice that racing is a nice little earlier too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png