FG Charity Muddy Run - 23/24th April 2022

I said i'd never do a Wolf Run or Mud Run ever again....but with the thoughts of wanting to do something for Charity here at FG, I don't think there's anything better than doing a huge Wolf Run with all people here at FG raising money for a Charity we voted for some time ago. I'm hating the though of it whilst I write it but, hey, this is FG, and we need to keep giving something back as thats what we do best.

• Event
    • Wolf Run - Warwickshire (link below)
THEWOLFRUN.COM

The Wolf Run is not your average mud run, trail run or obstacle run - it’s all three and then some! The only Wild Run in the UK, it’s a hardcore 10k run across raw natural terrain, including open ground, woodland, lakes...

• Dates
    • 23rd or 24th April 2022
    • We can select the most available date for all
  • Eligibility
    • I'm thinking for this one, we could actually ask partners if they wanted to come along and run with FG for the big day if they can raise funds too!
    • On the 24th, even kids can run on a smaller course if they are 7-17 so lets see what interest we have!
  • Cost
    • £60 per adult
    • We can enter a Team Entry - "Wolf Runners who want to run as a pack with their friends and family and for every pack of 5 runners, we give you the fifth place free! ** Please note that you must sign up all 5 runners at the same time to get the fifth place free. Not applicable to Junior events.**"
  • Charity
    • We agreed a few years back that we wanted to raise money for MIND - A Mental Health Charity. I think it would be amazing if we raise at least £20 each whoever wants to particiate so we can pass over a large cheque for them!
  • Rewards
    • A Wolf Run Medal
    • A Wolf Run t-shirt
    • A bespoke FG personalised running shirt/vest to be used on the day so we can all be recognised raising money for Charity in FG's honour!

Roll Call! (I'll update as interest is mentioned below)

1. Lee @GazzaGarratt

So let's get to it everyone, actions speak louder than our words and so if we want to raise money for Charities that make a difference, we need to make a stand and start doing it!

Let's hear your names and thoughts below!!

GGFG

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

If I could kick a football around the course maybe 😁

I hate running, worst thing about football training was the cross country running, just so boring. My brain can't take it.

So probably not but good luck to all🤗

jeffersonclasswar.jpg