Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I'm not sure why i was shocked, he's already been involved in dodgy shiz before during his days at Bolton. Although that was with Mr Dodge himself Harry Redknapp.

Just a shame this will take the light off such a great performance at the Euros <_< 

We've drawn Man Utd at home....really tempted to go to watch it as @Findmartin nudged me to go with him. Anyone else wanna come to the mighty Ewood? :D

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

LINCOLN over BURNLEY.

MANCHESTER CITY over HUDDERSFIELD.

OXFORD UNITED over MIDDLESBROUGH.

MILLWALL over LEICESTER

CHELSEA over WOLVES

I will never EVER understand how you guys say shit like that.

Also, @J4MES OX4D whilst I want to disagree with your Blackburn score, I'm not very hopeful. I'd rather swap this for 7 league wins to stay in the Championship.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Fair play to 10 man Millwall for adding insult to injury to Leicester's season! Amazing draw for Huddersfield against Man City too. Gutted about Oxford - went 2-0 down after a slow start; managed to pull it back to 2-2; went on to dominate the rest of the match only to get caught on the break late on as we didn't want a replay. Sick defeat but we did well in the end and it's not often you see Prem sides against lower opposition having 11 men behind the ball a whole half! Looking forward to the draw nevertheless and hope Lincoln secure a big day out or a route that could see them in the semis. Sutton v Arsenal could be a laugh too!  

20 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Fair play to 10 man Millwall for adding insult to injury to Leicester's season! Amazing draw for Huddersfield against Man City too. Gutted about Oxford - went 2-0 down after a slow start; managed to pull it back to 2-2; went on to dominate the rest of the match only to get caught on the break late on as we didn't want a replay. Sick defeat but we did well in the end and it's not often you see Prem sides against lower opposition having 11 men behind the ball a whole half! Looking forward to the draw nevertheless and hope Lincoln secure a big day out or a route that could see them in the semis. Sutton v Arsenal could be a laugh too!  

Was gutted for Oxford, at home you'd have beat them, no doubt about it

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Was gutted for Oxford, at home you'd have beat them, no doubt about it

Yeah I think we would've given them a massive test again but at the same time a replay would have made our fixture pile-up even worse - already got games in hand against Charlton, Bolton and Sheff Utd which has been re-arranged 4 times already and if we got a draw yesterday; it would have got cancelled again lol! Also got the EFL Trophy semi final coming up so we're pretty much playing every Saturday and Tuesday now and any more games will see us playing Thursday mornings probably! We could have easily gone out in the first round away at Macclesfield so I can't complain really.

Getting ready to watch the Spurs game now which should be interesting!