Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Big Sam eh :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36783415

Sunderland have given the Football Association (FA) permission to speak to their manager Sam Allardyce about the position of England boss.

But the Premier League club say they want Allardyce to stay, insisting he is "very much key to our plans".

Sunderland claim speculation about Allardyce has been "extremely damaging" and have urged the FA to "bring about a swift resolution to the matter".

England are searching for a new boss after Roy Hodgson quit on 28 June.

He resigned after the national team were knocked out of Euro 2016 at the last-16 stage by Iceland.

Photographs that appeared to show Allardyce, 61, at the home of FA vice-chairman David Gill were published in the media in the past 24 hours.

England begin their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign on 4 September, when they face Slovakia in Trnava.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

All these clubs signing crazy players for crazy sums... And then Arsenal fans have to settle with Xhaka (and maybe Lacazette or Mahrez or Draxler). Out of everyone signed so far by other BPL clubs I don't give a flying spaghetti monster about any of them except Zlatan purely cause of the entertainment value :P

Draxler gets fined 85k for trying to force a move to Arsenal. He would be an excellent signing for them....if Wenger gets his wallet out instead of his spare change ;)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Wilshere to Bournemouth is a good move I reckon. He needs to play week in week out and he's still only 24!

Can't believe David Luiz is coming back though. The amount of money that is flying about is just ridiculous.

David Luiz returning to Chelsea made me giggle a bit. Wilshere out on loan is probably a good idea tbh. Not been able to unlock his massive potential yet due to all his injuries.

The only thing I miss on DLD is "Happy" Harry. What a fucking legend he was at Spurs and QPR.

That is true @J4MES OX4D! To be honest, he did wrong so he had to pay some consequences however the media just fuck me right off trying to trap people into this shit. He must be devestated.

Yeah by the sounds of it he's a destroyed man. I completely agree with you Lee, now English football is a laughing stock...well even more so than usual. I've heard Gareth Southgate is going to take over for the next four matches, wonder how he'll do?