Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Nice one James....take it you're going?

Nah, I only go to the big games like Morcambe and Crawley at home ;)

Should be a good day out - Oxford were there in 2010 for the Conference Play-Off Final which we won 3-1 and took 33,000 so it'll be another good experience in a less important competition so it wont be quite as nerve wracking or critical as it was a few years back. Two months til the final though and we need to refocus on in the league for now and getting promoted. Just hope we don't get ripped off ticket-wise with £50+ tickets per person along with a booking fee, else that could really diminish the attendance.  It's Fleetwood v Barnsley in the other area final on Thursday and although Barnsley would be a better spectacle; Fleetwood would be an easier game but a lower attendence overall. League all the way for now though..

Barcelona 7-0 Valencia in the Copa Del Rey!

Gary Neville has had a torrid time there and still hasn't won a league match. 

As a player I used to dislike Neville but he's grown on me since he stopped playing. What on earth anyone was thinking making him a manager with so little experience is incredible.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

As a player I used to dislike Neville but he's grown on me since he stopped playing. What on earth anyone was thinking making him a manager with so little experience is incredible.

I'd rather see him as a pundit as it's clear he knows his football but as a manager; probably too much too soon especially in an unfamiliar country. He should try his trade in the football league for starters instead of jumping on the high pressure euro bandwagon. 

I'd rather see him as a pundit as it's clear he knows his football but as a manager; probably too much too soon especially in an unfamiliar country. He should try his trade in the football league for starters instead of jumping on the high pressure euro bandwagon. 

Yep, he should start in the northern working mens clubs and progress from there :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I can't believe we gave away a goal in the last few mins! We're actually looking like a half decent team, although the last 10mins were awful.

I completely agree about Neville starting a little lower down the leagues, you need to gain experience before taking on big jobs......saying that look at Van Gaal  :(

So, three English teams through the Europa quarter finals.

Very happy with the Spurs performance last night. The Italians are third in Serie A and we made them look wank.

Got the Boche next, Dortmund are a VERY good team so I look forward to a good contest.

Scoucers v Scallys will also be one to watch. National burglary figures will take a hit that night :lol:

Our home game is on Paddy's day so that will be very very messy indeed :ph34r:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Bet the Spurs fans ate getting nervy....the ones at work are! :)

Funnily enough, all the mouthy ones at work (who are suddenly silent this season because they're glory hunting isn't used to things not going their way) keep telling me Spurs will win the league.

I just tell then I'm enjoying the season but I'm not foolish enough to think more than one game ahead. Funnily enough it's only the arsenal fans who seem to have any sense at my workplace.

But yeah, goes without saying, Come On You Spurs B)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg