Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Any takers for a Fantasy Premier League again? If so i'll get it set up later on

I could mate, but I'm just shit at keeping it up to date. I'm up for a laugh though.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

If arsenal get benzema then arsenal will win... Peter Cech is a spectacular addition to the arsenal team... But as it stands I don't see giroud with enough goals...

City and Chelsea will obviously be there...

blackops2sig.jpg

If Arsenal don't pick up too many injuries to key players especially at the same time; I can see them having a very good season. I think Man Utd may take some time to gel but if they can pick up results in the meantime like today; I think they could also have a decent season. I don't think Chelsea will be able to defend their title but if they can get one more decent signing in; they stand a chance although ridding Cech to Arsenal could come back to bite them. City will be up there but I can't see them winning it although if they get De Bruyne; that'll be a huge addition. Not too sure if Sterling with thrive up there especially to justify the price tag. Not sure what to make of Liverpool yet - it really depends on if Benteke can deliver on a regular basis for starters. Should be an interesting season though..

Sunderland, Norwich and Bournemouth to go down is where my money is at. Leicester to win the league B)  

Cech with 2 mistakes aswell... He will be a good signing eventually I'm sure...

Liverpool looked pretty average today... Didn't like Benteke before he signed, don't like him now... A lot of crosses and long balls in today's game, and it didn't really work out...

See city tomorrow, wonder if they will look good? Everyone else looks looks distinctly average after the first game...

blackops2sig.jpg

Pedro has apparently agreed terms with Man Utd, just need to sort out the fee.

Should be a good buy for us and will add that extra attacking option we really need.

Much better buy than Di Maria I think. Pretty good swap which should give Man Utd a fighting chance at top 2.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm actually gutted Di Maria didn't stay but he quite clearly wasn't happy with life in England and that's the last thing we need when trying to compete for the Premiership.

I'm hoping there might be a couple more buys from us but we'll have to wait and see.

Spurs are playing FC Carrierbag on Thursday but I'm going to get tickets for Anderlecht when they go on sale to members on 5 Oct. Monaco probably too, not fancying any league games yet this season.

Kind of annoyed as it looks like the games are only on BT Sport, my internet's due for renewal but I always hear horror stories about BT..

They were a famous club when I was a kid, Anderlecht that is ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg