First Impressions MW2 Multiplayer

GazzaGarratt

Only in the main menu does it show the correct gun.  When selecting your class in game, each guns silhouette is the base gun.

It’s rather annoying when you duplicate a class with a marksman rifle.  Having one with iron sights and the other with a scope and not knowing which is which in game.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 11/2/2022 at 4:12 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I'm really surprised at the amount of attachments that have severe negative aspects to them - so many seem to have 1 or two positive and 4 negative and just two attachments with the same negative can severely impact your gun. Even if you unlock all the attachments and customise your gun entirely, 99% of the time you are simply negating the benefits so much so, it's the same has having one attachment when actually having 5. I ran two attachments that reduced by ADS time on an AR yesterday and it literally made the gun unusable. 

Actually better off not running any at all aside from a sight it seems. 

XclusiveAce did a video on this and said that a lot of the time you're better not running attachments or, like you said, just putting one or 2 on. I think there's an underbarrel grip called a Sharkfin that you can get for most guns that doesn't have any downsides and helps with recoil. So just put that and a sight on.

fart.gif

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Only in the main menu does it show the correct gun.  When selecting your class in game, each guns silhouette is the base gun.

It’s rather annoying when you duplicate a class with a marksman rifle.  Having one with iron sights and the other with a scope and not knowing which is which in game.

You can name the class if that helps 

4 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

You can name the class if that helps 

It's easy enough to remember which is which but throws me at first glance until I remember which is which.  Renaming would probably help but that's effort and I cba 😄

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png