Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt

MrBiron

og-image.jpg
BLOODHUNT.COM

Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale game where you use supernatural powers to fight to become the ultimate vampire. Play free now

Out now for PS5 and PC. 

I played a game last night and it seems pretty decent. 

Different characters with different abilities. Jump about on rooftops. Lots of pew pew pew. 

fart.gif

I'd probably play this if it was a PS plus game.  It looks like it could be fun with a group of friends.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Oh really??  Well hell, I may give this a go then. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

13 hours ago, MrBiron said:
og-image.jpg
BLOODHUNT.COM

Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale game where you use supernatural powers to fight to become the ultimate vampire. Play free now

Out now for PS5 and PC. 

I played a game last night and it seems pretty decent. 

Different characters with different abilities. Jump about on rooftops. Lots of pew pew pew. 

I had a look at this the other day as it peaked my interest. It's cool to see an online multiplayer thats not just a shooter so this may be one I download and have a go at 😊

Definitely worth looking at if its free. Watched a small video when Dr Disrespect tried it on PC. Seems like its 40 players overall so smaller in size to Warzone. The few abilities look cool like being able to get health from biting NPCs necks along the way. The test will always be in the shooting on stuff like this as you don't want to be able to get rolled over by some OP superpower in a BR game with lots of weapons to use.

How many in a party @MrBiron ? How much have you tried it out so far?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Definitely worth looking at if its free. Watched a small video when Dr Disrespect tried it on PC. Seems like its 40 players overall so smaller in size to Warzone. The few abilities look cool like being able to get health from biting NPCs necks along the way. The test will always be in the shooting on stuff like this as you don't want to be able to get rolled over by some OP superpower in a BR game with lots of weapons to use.

How many in a party @MrBiron ? How much have you tried it out so far?

You can only play solo or as a trio. I've only managed one game so far due to work.

fart.gif

On 5/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, MrBiron said:

You can only play solo or as a trio. I've only managed one game so far due to work.

Cheers. Yeah, its just time for me as I want to get back into other ones, such as The Hunt over this one if i'm honest. I feel like it needs a bigger pull towards the game to bring players but I really don't know what that would be.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 6/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, phil bottle said:

Stop posting spam please. If you want to join the community introduce yourself in the appropriate section, otherwise you'll be banned from posting 👊

I'd just ban the account anyway as it's clearly from a spambot.

fart.gif

17 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

I'd just ban the account anyway as it's clearly from a spambot.

You twat, I thought you had some epic news about Vampire: the Masquerade, as the single player seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...

This spam is from June 😜

jeffersonclasswar.jpg