Modern Warfare 2(022)

J4MES OX4D

7 hours ago, Tove said:

I've been enjoying multiplayer solo all the way to prestige 5, Although recently I've been playing more DMZ, the change of pace is quite interesting. I didn't think I would enjoy the game mode when I first heard of it as I'm not really into Warzone I only really played it for the m13b but now I am enjoying it so I guess for me having that challenge linked to DMZ was the correct thing to do. 

What?!?!?!?! 

You mean that Activision aren't a bunch of greedy, money driven, evil bastards by making a marginal gun only available by playing a free mode that actually turns out to be fun. 😁

I watched this XclusiveAce video about the RAAL MG. 

I thought I'd try it out. And it is an absolute MONSTER. It may be my favourite gun. 

Look at the ridiculous k/d I have with it.

Plus it's excellent at taking down streaks. 

PXL_20230108_212447715.jpg

fart.gif

20 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

I watched this XclusiveAce video about the RAAL MG. 

I thought I'd try it out. And it is an absolute MONSTER. It may be my favourite gun. 

Look at the ridiculous k/d I have with it.

Plus it's excellent at taking down streaks. 

PXL_20230108_212447715.jpg

I will definitely give this a try!

image.png

Just quickly grabbing the screenshot so its easier for everyone to grab the attachments you need to make it a monster as per the video.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 12/29/2022 at 1:40 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm glad it feels okay to you. I play a few games whilst waiting to see who comes into the party and they aren't that bad either. However, I don't think I could play on my own all the time on there. The ability to chat to teammates (especially FGers) that want to help take down UAVs, VTOLs together ASAP, even if they won't get spotted is a general pleasing feeling. As soon as everyone works out K/D means shit the game plays far better. The only stat I enjoy progressing is my and everyone elses W/L ratio.

K/D is EVERYTHING!!!

W/L is just for people who can't shoot straight so they feel better about themselves 😜

Luseth.png

17 hours ago, Tove said:

I love TheXclusiveAce's builds they are usually spot on. I haven't actually tried the RAAL MG yet though, my goto MG is the Icarus in MP or the RPK in DMZ, 

Why RPK? I know the gun is everywhere in DMZ, just curious as to why one over the other depending on game mode

I tend to go in with the TAq-56 or AK-762 and pick up an RPK. Is your insured gun the RPK?

3 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Why RPK? I know the gun is everywhere in DMZ, just curious as to why one over the other depending on game mode

I tend to go in with the TAq-56 or AK-762 and pick up an RPK. Is your insured gun the RPK?

Yeah that’s why I go with the RPK because it’s everywhere I usually have a ton of them in my contraband, my insured gun is the m13b although I’m thinking about moving back to a sniper.

I use the Icarus in MP because it was the first lmg that I used as it’s in the m4 platform and I just kinda kept it from there, 

Haha! I was gonna post the exact same thing @James5497!🤣 We just need them to confirm One in the Chamber and Private FG Matches will be perfect for this.

5 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Running around 1 shotting people with a pistol in Hardcore is really quite good fun. 

It can be, especially the quicker Pistols (Not Magnum or Deagle). 

The other guns can't cope with the mobility and handling speeds. 

5 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Running around 1 shotting people with a pistol in Hardcore is really quite good fun. 

I'm finding the Basilisk on Core is actually working well for one shots too, much to my surprise.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm finding the Basilisk on Core is actually working well for one shots too, much to my surprise.

What is the Basilisk? And do you have to unlock that one on the battle pass?

On 4/3/2023 at 10:18 AM, Tove said:

I recently used pistols on shipment 24/7 for the event camo challenges and was surprised at how well I did and how effective headshots were with the .50GS

Any other pistols do you recommend?

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any other pistols do you recommend?

I only really used that one for the headshots challenge, I don’t normally use them unless I run out of ammo and don’t have a launcher in my load out, I couldn’t say if the others are better or worse just that I was surprised to complete the 30 headshots in just a few matches, in fact I completed the challenges across all weapons in a few hours which was quite surprising for me as I usually just take an AR with a spray and pray playstyle, I have a nice blueprint on the SO-14 which made me quite fond of battle rifles after being traumatised by the ftac recon when levelling the m4 platform at launch.